The Chaos State

That is… A very good point… I’ll change it to borrowing guns and putting consumables on a tab.

1 Like

If Marie dies on me after wasting my Bandages on her…Im going to be PO’ed.

2 Likes

I don’t know why “shit” is sometimes “shite”, but at this point, I’m too afraid to ask.

1 Like

I am revealing nothing. :wink: if I’m honest I’m not sure how to deal with her yet. One idea was to severely damage her organs to the point that she needed badass cybernetics

@UmbraLamia popular English version of shit :wink:

1 Like

Old and Middle English origins mixing together. Shite is closer to the origins

1 Like

In that case, to help thy friend, Marie, recover, thou shall visit the shoppe for supplies to aide the little shite.

I know I use many words wrong, but couldn’t help myself haha :joy:

1 Like

Well if you do that you might have to change the text to the bullet actually hitting something important.

@Nathan_Faxon - I knew the consequences of f-ing up Marie, the thread would go to… :frowning:

1 Like

That is DEFINITELY going to be a line for Rowdy (The Irish elf.)

it’s a possibility for now. Right now the options are blood transfusion, coma or just plain old dead.

1 Like

bullet scrapes toe “Oh no! Save me! I’m too beautiful to die!”

Thou Shalt Not Pass to visit thy shoppe in thy time of unrest in thy household. :wink:

@Zolataya I was expecting pitchforks and torches at my front door…

I have an idea I could pm to you.

if you kill Marie I will arrive at your house, tie you to the ground, and have you run over by the imperial march.

1 Like

Go ahead. Every idea helps.

naw. I’m sweet n innocent … I will wait and bide my time. Actually, I’m considering writing a jester into my working story named Nathan who has a fox as a pet and married to a foreigner named Nekkimora… sweet smile

2 Likes

@Nathan_Faxon “Go ahead”??? Wow

Also, @Nekumura you gotta see this.

1 Like

Very poor timing on my behalf.

Oh Marie… And the warehouse office…

Triple points are condemning me.

Btw, did anyone discover the easter egg in Marie’s dialogue at her apartment? You must make the correct choices. I’ll let you guess which ones they are :smirk:

Maybe the fact that we remind her of her father and his flaming mistress?