The Chaos State

No, not at all. Battle scenes are complicated…

1 Like

@LordOfLA I think my incompetence when I first tried to compile the link was what made @Cecilia_Rosewood want to drive a stake into my skull. It was an educating moment, albeit an embarrassing one for me.

Not specifically. That was the moment I had to explain in which folder you needed to place the .txt-files I sent you. (I mean, come on. That’s the most basic thing of the basics of using ChoiceScript :unamused:)

Ohhh…Hangout at Maries place :smiling_imp: not long before we share the closet XD
Yea…im weird.

It’s far worse than I first thought.

2 Likes

Nathan reminds me of a certain protagonist in Ferris Bueller’s Day Offevil innocent grin

The entire episode gives new meaning to the 70’s rock song: “Can the Can” - especially the part about putting your man in the can. lol.

@Zolataya @UmbraLamia writing? It’s what I’m good at. Everything else? A dead rock could do better.

@RyseAbove Poor Marie. She barely has any privacy as it is :laughing:

1 Like

Funny, writing’s what I’m bad at. Coding, I could probably pull off.

It probably depends on what you feel comfortable in.

Moving on. Writing is stupidly slow right now. I’m getting to a point where I can call it enough for an update, I’m looking to finish it by this weekend. I hope.

Ahh, then take a day off, push the update till Friday so we dirty masses can take the weekend to digest it :slightly_smiling:

Don’t burn out.

Yeah, lessen the load on the engine. Maybe then it can last a few more years before burning out, if you’re lucky.

It’s just these two weeks is all, I’ve returned to work and getting back into a routine. Friday and weekends is my free time to write as much as I want and I plan on getting this update done soon as possible.

By next week I’ll be able to write a few hours each day and be back up to speed. I don’t plan on burning out, I’ve made this my pet project. The characters I’ve thought of are too good to go to waste.

I just read the description. Is this Shadowrun orientated?

Congrats on reading the early part of the thread…

1 Like

The story is inspired by Shadowrun but I’m trying to make it into its own game. Lore, story and characters are original. I was just surprised that Shadowrun was the only game to include fantasy races in a modern age.

I will be putting this info into the main topic, I think I repeated myself at least five times with this :sweat_smile:

Was about to suggest that lol.

Ha! Awkward :smiley:
scratches back of his head

EDIT: @Nathan_Faxon If you’re into pen and paper tabletop Games you should try out RIFTS by Palladium Books. It uses those Elements.

I’ll check it out later! Now I’m home, I’ve got a brainwave and writing down as much as I can before it expires.

The last few scenes for the update have been written. Huzzah! Just need coding up and then another update :slightly_smiling:

Also it’s my birthday. Be happy for me. :tada:

8 Likes

Happy birthday to you and have a good day