The Chaos State

Fuck. Just had to push it more. I'm done now. Shotgun.

So we’re expecting betrayal, more than meets the eye, and like @Taylor_Enean said, fistfights.

All in all, Rowdy is expected to be a colorful character :smirk:

Fistfights? Me, saying fistfights? I’ve never said fistfights. I don’t even know the word, fistfights. What is fistfights? I haven’t the fistfightiest idea. :innocent:

For Nathan’s eyes only: Psst, @Nathan_Faxon, I believe that was in a PM. :grin: Hey, you there, you’re not Nathan! Git out, or I’ll have Rowdy take you out. Cold. :stuck_out_tongue:

whisper whisper sorry I needed all opinions unwhisper unwhisper :laughing:

Fistfights? Can my orc beat the shit out of him?

*Her :wink: and time will tell, from what we’ve seen of her, she’s pretty dangerous in a fight :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So? Have you seen my fucking MC?

Ha-ha.

I suppose your MC also took out 8 armed guards with only knives single handedly?
Didn’t think so…
But Rowdy did :wink:

1 Like

With his BARE HANDS, yeah. You non-orc peasant.

1 Like

We could clean Marie’s apartment or at least a bit of it

“I’m gonna go change… So don’t peek!” wink

“Does she want me to… Clean her apartment!? Sweet!”

4 Likes

So dirty and creepy. Reminds me of an ex-dormmate I had in college. lol. The things that happened in the dorms. lol.

2 Likes

…What things…?

Hey bro…elf right here my EDOU brother.

• Fisticuffs! :grin:

@RyseAbove Rowdy is tough in terms of experience and combat, her job includes it most of the time after all hint hint but she does have her weaknesses.

We could clean Marie’s apartment, but it will probably end up messy again in an hour. Marie doesn’t do cleaning :wink:

1 Like

Kids these days…pshhh…amirite!
nervous cough

So, @Nathan_Faxon, you really need some hunky fellows for RO around too, not just ladies. I assume they are waiting just outside, right? Right? :wink:

1 Like

I think the one guy Marie got in a verbal altercation in is open… :wink: