The Chaos State

She’s not a fan of our name. Male’s name reminds her of her father and female’s name reminds her of the mistress he had behind her mother’s back. Marie has a strained relationship with him. But that is not the easter egg unfortunately :laughing: @Nekumura knows :wink:

Hey! His name is Dante! Not “Helly”. That’s just…what the HELL, man? Like, hell.

I’m glad Marie’s gonna be an RO. She’s just too fun. I like the fun ones ;).

You should let us raid the fridge, but instead of finding alcohol, we root beer, and we get to just freaking strip her of her supply. That’d be funny. A rifle-toting, root beer loving orc. There we go.

Also, let us take a peek while she’s changing. Just orc nature. :laughing:

2 Likes

That’s what I called my hellhound, it just fits so well with ‘helly the hellhound.’

That’s a pretty good suggestion. I can imagine Marie coming back in and complain that you drank not just one, but all three six-packs :laughing:

No peaking. You don’t get that privilege yet :wink:

I’ve finally decided on what to do about Marie’s aftermath. But because of spoilers I can’t share it :wink:

three six-packs, that’s 18 cans of drinks. How does MC not need to pee???

1 Like

You’re gonna kill her. What the HELLy, man. Not cool. You’re just making my life even more HELLy-ahish than it-

I’m done.

Yeah I’m too lazy to correct that last post. I don’t know how you “root” beer…

Glad you got what I really meant, though. Don’t you just love Mug? Or are you more of an A&W type of guy? Eh, doesn’t matter. You’re not orc, so…

MC’s reaction to peeping on Marie:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)
( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

Btw, you mentioned that you were planning on putting Ghost in this game.
So, are you going to?
If so, what role would she (he?) have?

Ha! ^ plus 20 screw it!

@Jerred_Manns well I’ll give you a hint. Marie will now be the major reason why you need to team up with Rowdy and take on a mutual enemy :wink:

@Talkingtaco Ghost will play a vital role but not until much further into the game. They will either help or hinder your progress and like before, their identity will be a mystery for most of the game, communicating through technology instead.

@UmbraLamia well if you’re mage, maybe you can magically teleport your pee somewhere else?

I tried to protect you from the inevitable pervyness, Marie. I have failed you. :disappointed:

You can’t stop the inevitable.

Yes… A scene of peeping at Marie… fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of my imagination!

Poor lil Marie :disappointed_relieved:

There will be more focus on our newest friend in the next update. I will also revise the apartment scene to add more content.

2 Likes

I want a fucking shotgun.

And I want a fucking sword made out of fucking swords

2 Likes

Another woundfucker?

2 Likes

No, a shotgun, fuck.

ahem anyway back on topic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What do people expect from Rowdy?

I expect to be set-up and sold-out. More than likely, Rowdy will end up stealing Damien my hellhound. Then I’ll have to go get my dog back.

I expect that her, uh, rowdy personality, is like that because of some past experiences, that will let us bond with her and learn valuable life lessons and stuff.

Wait, who’s Rowdy, the Irish elf? Though I have to say, it sounds like a name fit for a pervertic dwarf…

2 Likes

Yes. But it’s not her real name, but everybody calls her it because she’s very disorderly, perfect for a chaotic character :wink:

@Talkingtaco you maybe onto something there.