The Changeling Exchange - WIP updated August 28, 2020

I’m obsessed! This is probably one of my new favorites. Can’t wait for future updates!

6 Likes

I love it :sob::sob:
Oh and love triangle between bf and prince?? I AM SO INNNNNN
Can’t wait for the next update

Good work and stay healthy :+1:

3 Likes

I enjoyed this a lot! I really love the interactions and choices. Can’t wait to read more of this. :laughing:

2 Likes
Summary

Hey, playing the WIP rn and I’m firmly team Josie

Lemme adopt her :joy:
Btw will we get relationship stats?

7 Likes

Isn’t Tyler over reacting by calling the MC a pedo? 18-23 is not really pedo age.

9 Likes

I love this game :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Can’t wait for next update !

He’s overreacting because he’s angry. Although a 5 year age difference at that kind of age isn’t exactly negligible either.

1 Like

I love this so much omg :two_hearts::two_hearts: pls tell me this is still active :sob: but i saw the author’s last post was from a year ago :frowning:

2 Likes

Well it could be wrong if the relationship started five year before

1 Like

Holy Smokes I … IM SPEECHLESS lol its soo good!~ wish every character were actually real, I also love Faerie themed plots, and actually know some good book novels about Faes as well, thats why this make me so giddy!~~~ ヾ(´∀`)ノ thank u for that wonderful demo

EDIT: OMG nooo is this wip dead? :sneezing_face::sob::sob:

EDIT AGAIN: oh I saw the authors post! Rest well and take ur time~ health is more important than anything else xoxo

8 Likes

god damn this is some good shit can’t believe i had been missing out on this.gonna be looking forward to the next update
EDIT: hey hope you’ve been recovering well author.take care of yourself.

1 Like

A little more options here would be nice, maybe an annoyed response for more playful and casual players with something like “Tch, now I have a tattoo, could’ve made ar least something cooler” or an maybe a cautious and stoic response like “what is this” in a more calm and suspicious tone

3 Likes