The Celestial Maidens Updated 12/16/17

Aw thank you! You’re too sweet. :blush:
I’m so glad you liked the drawings (I was actually thinking about replacing them with newer ones while adding more but I’m glad someone like them)

1 Like

What are you talking about I liked them too.

I like them, too. (I’m just waiting for one of Trisian in his magical boy outfit :blush:.)

1 Like

I liked them too. Just when I read this I thought it was dead.

Ahh, cliffhanger! Nooo!! In all seriousness, I.love.this. The concept is just :heart: and Tristan is so loveable I can’t with the puppy eyes. Which is why I’m now gonna keep squirming for the rest of the day since I can’t save him yet D: I’ll be eagerly looking forward to the next update (and the obligatory magical girl parts xD)

I’m looking forward to this

Btw @fox_vixen
Have you watched Madoka Magica?

Madoka Magica?
No but I’m guessing it was something to do with magical girls. :smile:

1 Like

It’s an anime about magical girls, but to say any more about that is a spoiler.

1 Like

Magical girl anime with less happy fun times.

Yes. magical girl with a dash of dear god and a little sprinkle of sweet mother of all things good. Plus some damn creepy eyes.

2 Likes

Hey guys I’m working on another drawing for the next update so I was wondering who you want to see first! Since I have only have time for one.

Tristian, April or Camila in her magical girl outfit?
I know you haven’t met Camila yet but I was thinking that some you guys would want to see another example of a magical outfit.
:smile:

5 Likes

I vote April :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m going to go ahead and cast my vote (and @ParrotWatcher’s in absentia) for Tristian. Although it does not bode well for us that you’ve mangled his name the way the monster may have mangled him. :cry:

No, no, you must not feel guilty over this and ignore all the rest to draw him first and best and brightest out of sympathy alone…

:wink:

1 Like

Tristian in a magical boy outfit? :innocent:

4 Likes

Will we get name our magical girl/boy/other team? I’m thinking… Super Awesome Mega Tubular Teen’s With Atitude Power Ludicrous Flamboyant Multicolor Explosive Cool Mystic Magical Girl Overpowered Ninja Samurai Space Brave Spirit Wizard Heroes Rangers Patrol Force

4 Likes

That sounds awfully familiar… :thinking: Is it from an anime?

6 Likes

I agree, April! :grin:

1 Like

No the one you are thinking is about teen superheroes fighting evil

1 Like

I agree Tristan, let’s share the misery of outfits with negative style. Can’t have Tristan looking all awesome in his normal clothes while my mc is wearing that ridiculous outfit, can we. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think you mean “let’s make Tristian look as awesome as we do!” :triumph:

4 Likes