The Celestial Maidens Updated 12/16/17

for reference I’m playing a girl with the dress costume, I first tried going with the nothing special route, which worked fine until I also chose not to think anything of April. when it got to the scene you trade names I got

school line 947: increasing indent not allowed, expected 0 was 1

so I went back and chose ‘she’s interesting,’ still with the ‘nothing special about me’ choice and during the scene april pulls you into the room and offer to let you ask questions, I asked all but about the location device and got

school line 682: increasing indent not allowed, expected 0 was 2

So I went back and chose this time to be intelligent and when i reached the scene april begins to freak out I chose to try and calm her down which got

school line 619: increasing indent not allowed, expected 6 was 7

so I tried the scene again with the intelligence perk and instead chose to take control of the conversation and the error did not appear. After that I didn’t come across anymore in the rest of the scenes!

I only picked up one typo while going through and it was just an italics error

’ Plus she was in a huge hurry to get to class and no one[i/] gets excited about this class. No one. On top of that when she slammed face first into the door ’

and that’s all I picked up so far!

@fox_vixen
I believe you forgot to check the checkbox :ballot_box_with_check: on smPlugin.js at dashingdon’s game setting :sweat_smile:

What checkbox? I do not know what you refer to with “Dashington’s game settings.” This is the only wip I’m having this trouble with.

They meant the author.

1 Like

Nah, I’m just replying to the author while “borrowing” your case and bringing it up.
If only quoting don’t summon the quoted person…

I don’t meant to specifically mention you. No offense :sweat_smile:

While still on the topic, do you already included the *sm_init command on the startup.txt?
I don’t see the command on your startup.txt
(This question is directed to the author)

Ok guys thanks for reporting! I think I handled everything! … Though knowing me I just scratched the surface. :sweat_smile:

@Szaal and @Terriermon50, I figured out the save files and everything should be good to go!

@blob, and @Amatres, Thanks for pointing the bugs and typos. :smile:

Except your crushes are girls too, where it’s usually troubled but cute guys. :wink:

If I choose the “Whatever. I have other things to think about” option when April is introduced, I get a game-breaking error after the scene where you start to walk to your next class with her. It says “school line 971: Invalid indent? Expected an #option here, not *goto”, and then shows the next scene but doesn’t let you actually continue on with any choices or anything.

When you were able to look back down you realized that you weren’t standing on marble anymore but the floor looked more like a see-through glass plane. underneath the glass, you can see that the soft colors returned. You stared at the swirling colors as if hypnotized for ages before the mysterious voice from before broke you out of your trance.

Still a few past-tense verbs here. (Also, needs a capital “U” for “underneath”.)

“Wait, what!?” You shout at your Dad who finches at the harsh tone in your voice. “What does even mean!?”

Should be “flinches”.

And let me tell you, it was not easy as finding you.

So why did she find Camilla first? :confused:

And… crashed with the following error:

school line 682: increasing indent not allowed, expected 0 was 2

1 Like

Found some bugs while playing

Ok, so I think I’ve taken care of all the reported bugs! :smile:
Thanks for everyone who brought them to my attention!

1 Like

Happy birthday to your account vixen!

Thank you! :smile:
I completely forgot how long I’ve on this site and I was so confused by the little cake.
P.s I’m in love with this cute little cake :heart_eyes:

No problem i am going to slowly wait 8 or so months till i get mine for the first time

I really wish we had more options on how against our whole situation we are. And an evil path. Or a morally wrong path, at the least.

Some typo:
Whether you like it or not, this is your life now, you didint choose (didn’t)
" [I] Sorry, Tristian but I can’t today."
The two are you keep auguring and walking until April just throws her hands in the air, exasperated. (arguing)

this reminds me of your game (from lumpalindaillustrations)

6 Likes

Hey everyone sorry for the long wait! My life suddenly got really busy and I had barely any time to wait anything so today I can only offer a small update (at least compared to the one I had planned).

Update 8/13/17
What’s new?
New Stat: Health Bar!
New Scene!
First Monster Meeting!

I have to warn you, be prepared for probably a LOT of typos. I kinda rushed this out. :sweat:

@blob Awesome drawing! I’m so touched that you thought of my game! :cry:

12 Likes

Hey, we have new content, shush yous face hole! :wink:

1 Like

This picture reminds me of Charlies angels