The Celestial Maidens Updated 12/16/17

Long time no see @fox_vixen :blush:

Well at least you finally made a superhero game :blush:

• "My, You’re a curious one.

• you’re

After all, protecting the world? who can say no to that?

Cap who

Yeah, He’s completely mute, Which for some people is a deal breaker.

no cap after commas

Whatever the reason, he quickly shook off any suspicion you had of him when he genuinely tried to befriend.

befriend you

Plus she was in a huge hurry to get to class and no one[i/]

Dad about the magic device that someone in the team has to have. After piecing this all together there is only one conclusion you can make.

Is Dad dad 's name?

(wait, can the team really still be called that is I’m a guy?..doesnt matter focus

since I’m a guy, doesn’t

‘Wheather she’s magical or not I’ll find out after class.’

You combined weather and whether.

“Cool name, I like it!.. Hey, are you new or something? cause I don’t think I’ve seen you around before.”

Cap cause

1 Like

Well now that I have a better idea of what I’m doing there’s a better chance for that superhero game!

Though right now would be a bad time to mention that the update I had planned for tonight is going to be pushed back due to someone… Accidentally turning off her laptop before remembering that she didn’t save.

3 Likes

If it makes you feel better I have totally done that before too :disappointed:

When you’re using a word like mom or dad in place of their name, by referring to them as Mom or Dad, then it would be capitalized like their name. Sorry if that’s not what you were pointing out, but I had to add this in case it was. I wanted to check that line in-game to make sure the context was right, but the link has been made private or something so I couldn’t.

In a part of the game it says something like “When they find out he’s mute, they want to fix Tristan with love” I don’t really get that. This sounds more like what some people think of bad boys/girls or something but, I mean, what are they going to fix? Do they think he’ll magically regain his voice? This is something minor I guess but it has bothered me a for a couple of days now.

1 Like

@fox_vixen the link is private so nobody can access it and give feedback - is it intentional or is there some error with game settings on dashingdon.

Please clarify in by a post ( preferably in first one ).

I don’t know if I made this obvious enough but Tristan is mute by choice and of course most people would assume that it’s linked to a past trauma and trust me that from what I’ve seen when teenagers (more so teenage girls) hear that their crushes have a “tragic past” they go crazy with all their fantasies about healing them with their love and making them feel better. So in a way it is kinda a “if I love him hard enough then he won’t choose to be mute anymore.”
I know that this isn’t the case with everyone but I just wanted you to know my thought process. Kinda a long winded explanation but here you go.

@DUNGEON_MASTER, Thanks for bringing this to my attention! I was fiddling with the settings and I guess I really screwed it up. I’ll have it fixed by tonight. Worst case I’ll just post a new link or whatever.

You mean he can speak but consciously chooses not to? :confused:

I thought it was something like that after I posted my question.

Yup! Right on the nose.

It was. I’ve never seen it capitalized like that before.

So, he just never talks? It’s not some trauma, or even just social anxiety, he just gets up every morning and thinks “Hey! Today would be a great day not to talk on!” I don’t know, it just seems to make him less a character with an unfortunate, but not life-altering, disability (whether physical or psychological), and more a character with a weird lifestyle choice. :confused:

2 Likes

by he chooses not to talk do you mean he has selective mutism? or is he just someone who doesn’t want to communicate verbally?? or is there perhaps a plot reason he doesn’t, or at least chooses not to? so rry if the questions seem redundant

I … Don’t think I explained it right. I don’t want to give out any spoilers right now but Tristian does have a deeper reason for being mute than “because he felt like it” and it’s possible to find out the reason in the game. I don’t want to give out too much too soon but I just wanted to let you know that Tristian does have a past that led him to be mute.

4 Likes

Sounds like something I’d say on a bad day.

I’m guilty of that :blush:

1 Like

New update!
What’s new?
New scene!
New choices for old scenes!
Fixed typos and bugs!
Thrilling cliffhanger! (Sorry)

I’m sorry if it seems rushed but since… Someone lost her file I could only salvage some stuff and I just wanted to put it out there as soon as possible.

(Ps. I had to put in a new link just so you know.)

9 Likes

Found error, this can happen since I not clear my cache though, but just in case

I currently cannot save… All the save slots have the following:

“Error: Bad Slot - Has smPlugin been included?”

and when attempting to save the slot, the message

“Error: Unable to save at this point.”

and trying to delete the save yields

“Uncaught Error: Save Mod: Unable to use *sm_delete before *sm_init”

Some typos:
Really? Are you sure all this means nothing?
So… You’re Moonlight huh?
which means you have to lead them too.
Now don’t be difficult.
Tristian quickly lets go