The Brandings (W.I.P) (Discontinued)

Any time the word “wizard” is mentioned I just think of this scene from infinity war

2c22e69a08f30c9ec416e55df26190cb

(I’m pretty sure everyone’s seen it but just in case)

5 Likes

This is certainly interesting indeed.

1 Like

Update: 12/23/2018: Good news everyone! I completed the first rough draft of Chapter 1 though I still need to go back and check for mistakes. I’m sure there’ll be a lot of errors but I’m just glad I got it done. I also set up a tumblr although there’s nothing on it right now. I do feel like the introductions are reallyfast paced and I’m hoping to go back and slow things down. The ending is really rushed too and I hope to add more to it but I’m not to sure.

Also, do you guys like knowing how your choices affect the stats visually or would you rather it be kept simple and just the choice. Like no more (+ Friendly) or would you rather I keep it?

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the update and that there isn’t a lot of error messages. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

11 Likes

I like the fact i can see how it affected my stats visually.

Saves me from looking at the stat screen to find out.

Keep up the good work.

Also, i think i broke something ><

Not too bad, it looks like you probably dont yet have a startup entry for the health variable ^^

Nice work, hoping to see more ^^

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah I forgot to update the stat page lol. I’ll have to fix that up tomorrow so I wouldn’t suggest opening up the stat page until then :smiley:.

3 Likes

Every other option besides this one gives an error

1 Like

1 Like

Can’t pick any of the choices

1 Like

you did good job

1 Like

Thats strange cause i was able to pick a choice.

1 Like

@The_Armored_Fish Thanks; right now I’m hoping to make a choice so the reader can decide whether to see it but it’d have to be after the choice was made. Thanks and I hope you continue to like it!

@Liza_P Thanks for catching the mistake it should be fixed soon!

@DontJudge and @Ramar_Blood I figured out why it was like that and it was because I misspelled scent in one of the codes :confused: . Anyway it should be fixed soon!

@Takashi_Shin Thank you for the kind words!

2 Likes
Summary

Flirty

Shy

:fox_face:

1 Like

1 Like

I can say that i’m in love with Oliver lol he’s such a sweetheart!! I rly liked ur writing and the way the MC can be shy or outgoing. I hope to see more action soon as more interaction with the ROs :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

think my mc is planning to leave rebels becouse I have feeling there planning as weapon that my feeling

1 Like

@Holtzmann Thank you so much! I’m glad you like them. I believe they would be a faster route than the others to get into but I’m still unsure how fast :wink:

@Takashi_Shin Hmm, I wasn’t really planning on actually allowing the MC to really defect to the other side and if I did it’d probably be later on in the book. . .but the thought of the MC trying to run and the outcomes of that would be really cool to write. I’ll have to think on this although unfortunately I can’t make any promises.

Also thank you everyone for pointing out the errors, they should be fixed now!

2 Likes

I once stated that this story was too early to judge but I did like it and the potential of the story.
Now I want to say bravo it’s living up to the potential and exceeding what I thought it could be and it’s only the first chapter I love it so far keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I’m glad you’re enjoying it! I hope I continue to keep up the good work too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oooohh, this is interesting! I’m excited to read more. I liked all of the ROs scenes (that Christine one tho :eyes:).

And...

I got this in the stats screen.

But it might be only appearing to me, idk.

Also, isn’t Aila supposed to have a relationship bar too?

4 Likes

@Perom Thanks for your kind words and for pointing that out it should be fixed now :slight_smile:

Also Merry Christmas everyone! Haha, I know I’m very late but I kinda forgot about it. . .

2 Likes