The Book of Alia - Lucifers Dog (WIP) a medieval tale of kings and queens / Demo link in OP

Should be able to get as far as Rozelle and start towards the capitol? Hmm worked on my test run although I didn’t try all options

1 Like

When I went on it, after the renly army scene it said to be continued.

1 Like

Your not using an old saved game or anything? as that text was removed from the previous end scene and now sits in a completely new scene, so the only way to see “to be continued” is at the end of chapter 5 now (i.e. in Rozelle)

Both choices dont work.

Found this one too…

@Conor_Mccann & @tkxyzer

should be fixed hopefully

2 Likes

Is it not possible to win if you don’t side with Bart

i found this

@Kenneth_McGrew

Found this.

Found this along with the ones mentioned above

Go rogue and conquer the kingdom for yourself sounds like my kind of fun.

2 Likes

Thanks for finding the errors, the bugs above should be fixed now.

@Dan_K The choice has more context than that, but it does have consequences, and i give the MC freedom to explore that avenue.

3 Likes

I am back after quite some time. Was busy doing some school work and well I have tried the new chp. It’s getting interesting day by day. By the way, I encountered few bugs. Hope it helps (attached screenshots for bugs related issues)

@Kenneth_McGrew

I didn’t like it, I can forgive bugs, misspellings and the like, but this shouldn’t be a game of choice, so why can’t I choose to side with King Lucifer against cousin Renley?

Found this.

1 Like

I don’t understand. I’ve put everything into combat both times and yet I still suck apparently. Is there some secret third training option that I missed?

Well I set most of stats to either tactics or archery (I specialize in tactics mostly) and I’m doing fine.

Besides all gamers know that if you focus too much on one skill, you’re doomed to fail sooner or later. Always have a back up skill. It doesn’t have to be the best, it just need to be enough to keep your enemies at bay.

Example:
You may specialize in support role like a healer but you have to either have some sort of offensive ability or a defensive ability as back up.

In your case just pure combat skill is great. But at least have a secondary either leadership or tactics. You’ll survive a lot longer. And it’s great to have a plan B or C on the side. Just in case. :+1: :smile:

Is there a way to not become king?

1 Like

Is there any way we could get a few bars in the stats screen for the various skills? That way we can see the numbers required for certain checks and such.

3 Likes

I’m sorry but this makes no sense to me. If you do not side with Bart and Renley (on a rather flimsy basis IMO), Raimund abandons you because Bart was his friend apparently. Yet your father went to war against Bart which makes him the enemy, and he was still considered that when you succeeded your father after his death. Also you have no previous knowledge of Renley’s rebellion, yet he already has or immediately gathers a massive army and comes screaming bloody murder for you if you go against them.

The point is that the choice of who to side with is presented in a very rushed and unforgiving way, not to mention that it’s not even a choice to begin with as choosing wrong here leads to your unavoidable death.

3 Likes