The Ballad of Devil's Creek (WiP) (CH4 Up, 07/03/2021)

Yep. I just hope it doesn’t get dragging :frowning:
Like, too few choices, too much talk etc

3 Likes

dangit xD

why do all the streams gotta happen when I’m (running from my demon siblings) not there lol

really can’t wait for the next chapter!

3 Likes

Streams happen on wednesday, friday a d sunday 9 pm cet. Unless I am close to finishing a chapter and/or have written a lot.

2 Likes

Might push today’s stream to tomorrow. Got my second crona shot and I’m feeling like crap Dx

5 Likes

Aw, take the time to recover!
At least it is done now.

3 Likes

That’s okay. Take the time to feel better. Glad to hear about that (you got your second dose) tbh.

4 Likes

i’ll see you tomorrow then <3 miss you all

3 Likes

@MeltingPenguins no worries takeing care if your self is first and foremost when it comes to health :smiley:

5 Likes

Streams over. ch5 is now at a total of about 15k words, and I’ll try to get started on the training montage tomorrow :smiley: Thank you all for your support.

5 Likes

Stream will be delay by an hour or so. need to get something else done first. <3

5 Likes

Oh, Happy National Cowboy day.

Stream will be tomorrow, today the sideeffects from my shot knocked me out again. but i thnk my body’s done with its work on antibodies etc now <3

8 Likes

I didn’t even know something like that existed :rofl:

But oh well, it’s no problem, rest well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ve been feeling like shit today too, so I didn’t even check out what you sent me. I guess it works well since I wanted to do so before the stream, and now I’m feeling better so I’m in the midst of it.

4 Likes

Alright, quick vote:

Right now Tommy’s horse is called ‘Bullsnot’ (in tommy’s opinion every letter is deserved), but I’m pondering renaming the horse to either Bunkum or Twaddle, which means the same thing, but have been around at the time. (I’m picky when it comes to language)

so…

• Keep Bullsnot
  • Change to Bunkum
  • Change to Twaddle

0 voters

1 Like

And we’re LIVE

I’m done drawing Will’s mule! Enjoy!

Poppy

10 Likes

she’s adorable!

2 Likes

Thanks! Even if it’s flat colors, coloring her took quite long cause of the pattern, but eh, worth it to have a ref of the cute girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes