The American Front (modern war/sci-fi Wip)

Not too advanced the story will take place in the mid to late 2020s. However, some current systems will be replaced like the Humvee for the Jltv, F-35, war robots, M1A3 Abrams, and more

1 Like

So can we join the invaders that would be so cool.

1 Like

Yes but at this stage I haven’t decided on if ur just a spy for them or if your part of a pro Chinese militia

2 Likes

Maybe the PC is captured then coerced/brainwashed into becoming a Chinese agent?

4 Likes

Or maybe you support the Chinese to make life better the civilians

2 Likes

That does sound exciting!

1 Like

Ever see “The Thing” from 1982?

You never knew who was infected and would destroy you and ultimately the world. It was a cold war metaphor for crypto-communists who would betray humanity by stealth and cold, brutal violence to turn people into something inhuman.

That metaphor might be a good fit.

2 Likes

Reference to this game? It´s a nice one, this could be a good source for inspiration. And i recommend for play it too. If you do not find to play around, send me a private message, I still have the link to a site that has it.
My favorite missions:
Assault on West Berlin
Invasion of Seatle
Battle for Pinney Valley
Cascade Falls
Marines vs Spetsnaz in NYC

2 Likes

Man… So long since I’ve played that one with my friends.

1 Like

Me too, i still have he on my pc :smile:. The sad thing is Ubisoft not make a sequel of it :sob:

2 Likes

i’d play this. if you need help with ideas or ;possible scenes i’d be happy to help man!

2 Likes

I’m getting Red Dawn and World in Conflict vibes

2 Likes

Politicians always being a pain in the ass for the military, almost never is the opposite case, lucky of them i think … :thinking::laughing:

1 Like

Me too, good stories and good times these and now with this WIP, we can remember the old ones and have new ones too :grin:

See this today bring back me so much nostalgia :sweat_smile:
Sharing the best ones i remember for these:

The bear has awakened :laughing::

Better Epic Battle Speech i ever senn :sunglasses::

NYC :open_mouth::

2 Likes

if this is sci fi will there be stuff like human and machine augmentation and AI

2 Likes

lets be honest even if you become a collaborator you will be greatly disliked and untrusted by everyone. it may sound good at the moment like “help us out or die” but even the foreign force you are helping won’t trust you. the reason being is that you betrayed your own people and the odds are the second you get a better offer you’ll take it. i mean sure the idea of basically “living Modern Warfare” (Red Dawn reference) isn’t that appealing either but honestly if some random person just showed up to your hose and claimed it as theirs, you’ld be pissed and fight back.

3 Likes

You have a point, but during World War II or shortly before it broke out there were Americans sympathetic to the Germans and Fascist ideology in the United States. Some of them due to descent, or for having immigrated in the past. And there were captured or executed German soldiers who were Americans, this is show, as in the story of an episode of Band of Brotherrs which is a series inspired by real events for example.
And another thing is that we can not forget that in America there are citizens with Chinese or Asian descent too, who could do the same as the German descendants did in the past I believe.

3 Likes

The thing is i hope the Russo Chinese Alliance wont be some kind of Caricature, We got Too much America FUCK YEAH stories already i think.

3 Likes

While u won’t see much of advanced AI (this be the 2020’s) there will be appearances of the power armor suits that the US and Russia are currently working on.
@CaesarCzech I get where ur coming from and don’t worry this isn’t some overly used good vs evil nonsense. The US is just as guilty as the others for starting the war in the first place

2 Likes

Yeah WIC was a great game especially the cinematics between each mission. I personally wish that they would try to reboot it #makeWorldinConflictGreatAgain!

1 Like