The Amberwood Series (WIP) (REVAMPED)

Thank you, and welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Woah, been a while since I visited this thread. Good job Prism

2 Likes

That’s really good news! I’m excited for this!

1 Like

:eyes:
read

13 Likes

Oh??? Oh worm??

1 Like

Update!
Hello, hello!

Chapter 3 is SO close to being completed! I made a post on tumblr that both asks for mild assistance and seeks a way to say thank you for everyone’s patience by allowing you guys to suggest ideas you want to see for the final scene with Cassius or Nyx in this chapter.

Of course, I do have some vague idea of what to do, but I’ll be honest: i got so caught up in everything else prior that I kinda neglected planning the scenes for them. I just knew they would be small! So, if there’s someone you want to see, please send me a message there or here! (I suggest not posting it on this thread in case it’s included and thus could lead to possible spoilers!)

In other words… Expect Chapter 3 next week BEFORE the end of March!

23 Likes

That cool hear hope you are staying safe

Thankfully, I’m an introvert, so staying indoors with social isolation/distancing is pratically second nature. :joy:

9 Likes

UPDATE.
Hello everyone.

So… this has not turned out like I wanted. I sincerely apologize, and I was determined to give some sort of update (preferably the whole chapter) before this month ends. Chapter 3 has been uploaded, however, ONLY NYX’S SCENE IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. I wasn’t liking what I had written for Cassius’ scene and hadn’t yet added the scene for those choosing to spend their evening without Nyx or Cas. THEY WILL BE ADDED AS THEY’RE COMPLETED. This is… unusual, to say the least, but please let me know if something doesn’t work, as always, and I truly hope you guys don’t mind waiting a little longer.

24 Likes

There’s a small bug that says that the “dadfriendly” variable is missing, so the choices where you’re friendly towards your dad don’t work. Other than that very excited about where the story is going!

3 Likes

Should be fixed now. It was a spelling error;;

3 Likes

Thank you for the update! Can’t wait for my :heart: Cassius’ scene!

2 Likes

Beautiful work on the update I like how you put in our characters worried for his father and the best part to me is a relationship with our childhood friend if we’re going for that route this is an S rank++ in my eyes you did a wonderful job

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m relieved to hear you say this;;

2 Likes

But I wonder Nyx what happened to him and his family did this organization in part of now kill them or some other version of them just how he reacts to this situation that gives me worried for his sanity and safety

2 Likes

6 Likes

Lol in a way I don’t like the name Nyx for that guy, cause that’s my nickname and I use it in most games/stories for my female MC…

1 Like

10 Likes