I can’t wait to see how it will turn out XD

1 Like

EXTERMINATE!EXTERMINATE!EXTERMINATE!

5 Likes

What if you destroyed everything and then killing your self

1 Like

Daleks aren’t technically robots

2 Likes

The Alpha, because we’re the first. And The Omega, because we’re the last? Just asking to ask, there is absolutely no way you could answer that question without spoilers.

7 Likes

well there is alpha testing, alpha prototype models, alpha for religious reasons,

4 Likes

That is where I came up with the idea. Except the Church is incredibly advanced, relative to everyone else, and has no theistic beliefs.

@Dartknight Yep, can’t answer that.

3 Likes

that sounds like the majority human run scifi theocracies. key word there is human.
In those societies its the only way the church can maintain control.

4 Likes

You will definitely find out what happened to Caroline.

1 Like

Omg I had no idea you were making a game :sob:
I just read it and I really like what you have so far!!!

I did find a couple of spelling/grammar mistakes which are as follows:

Summary

I’m so excited for you and I’m really looking forward to what you write as you move forward with this project!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement and for pointing those out, I will fix them ASAP.

2 Likes

I forgot to ask but will the game be stat-based or choice-based??

1 Like

I plan to make the game much more choice based than stat based. The vast majority of stat checks will only really change some of the writing after any given choice, very few will have any bearing on your success at performing a certain action.

9 Likes

For me, choice-based is better. Thank you for choosing this option :smile:

3 Likes

Will you be able to build a secret base if your a construction robit

1 Like

It’s interesting, I’ll have to wait for a couple more chapters to give a proper review or feedback.

2 Likes

Nope, while your profession does give unique dialogue there are no actions explicitly related to them.

2 Likes

Plus that would take forever to write

1 Like

That too.

Okay, so sci-fi is not really my thing, but how could I resist a game that allows me to play as a pretty, sentient porcelain doll named Napoleon? :joy: I don’t know whether I would agree with the doc that it’s the most beautiful material, though. I mean, have you ever seen one of those old painted dolls? Those things are creepy.

(Also, porcelain figurines all eventually fall down and break their heads off, but I won’t have to worry about that happening to my boy Napoleon, right? :thinking: …Right?! :grimacing:)

2 Likes