Older development thread (The Aegis Saga - Blood)

If anyone wants to be helpful it would be great if you added some stars to 'The Aegis - Blood’s demo link here on IFDB :grin:

Thanks @Vendetta!

Oh, I love that rol he did, like a brilliant mad lawyer, and still have it with ladies. I am one of the people who think he would better kirk even with 80 years, that the new version who is less charismatic than a rock. Will S. still got it, That shaved teenager would never have. Heck even new Spock is more charismatic and flirty… Sorry for the rant

1 Like

Just for you @poison_mara :wink:

https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/files/2009/01/startrekcover.jpg

Just completed a menu of interactive fiction sites / groups at the bottom of my website sidebar.

Been trying to get the demo out there to a wider audience. If anyone has any more suggestions then chuck them into the hat and I’ll look them up :muscle:

I hate the teenage guy. Shilar is a good Spock. The original well are the real ones.

Have you tried Tumblr? It’s a dark and scary place, but one that can get you a lot of views if you play it right.

Lol, it’s really not that scary(I just don’t know how to use it).

And @defenestratin 's art is jaw-dropping. I wish I had an ounce of the skills that she has. :blush:

1 Like

It is scary the problem is the app doesn’t stop recommendations about suicidal emo blogs lol. You also be interested in ejem Suicidal girl. Crying emo suicidal angel… Blah emo dark pain… Blah suicide…

1 Like

Thanks @Silhuetta, I’m checking Tumblr out now :thumbsup:

I am a dark and scary and difficult to use person so should be very useful
http://www.thatcutesite.com/uploads/2010/12/fluffy_white_dog.jpg

Have you seen @defenestratin’s latest upload?

@Charles_Parkes I have no words to describe how that art makes me feel.

lol, is that fluffy white pooch supposed to be me as I stare into the dark abyss that is Tumblr?

Just warning you, there are some strange things in there…

so watch your step.:grin:

3 Likes

Errrm

errmm . . . . .

thanks Tumblr

I think this guys face is melting

3 Likes

@Charles_Parkes You two flatter me too much!

And oh man, Tumblr is a whole 'nother realm- I’ve spent too long there but I think I’ve only breached the surface of the site…

3 Likes

@defenestratin I usually don’t make a big deal out of any single person’s art, so flattery is justified. :wink:

And I honestly don’t know if you should go any deeper into Tumblr. It’s kind of like the dark web…once you see something, you can never un -see it.

Lol, just kidding. For the majority, Tumblr is a pretty chill place.

2 Likes

My application says otherwise… lol No one normal Tumblr recommendations. I just don’t have a friend there lol. There are all emo hippies and suicidal

1 Like

Thank you everybody :grin: - you’ve given 'The Aegis Saga - Blood’s website 67 visitors today!

You’re giving me loads of confidence to push on with trying to get Blood published under the Hosted Games title. It may actually happen!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47183494/pics%20charles/Screen%20Shot%202016-04-29%20at%2019.41.10.png

1 Like

@Charles_Parkes Keeping my fingers crossed that you’ll be able to make epic sagas!(is that the correct term? I was going to say trilogy, but you’re obviously planning on making more than three books.)

Well, you have me hooked now, and can’t get rid of me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Keep up the good work!:grin::wink:

1 Like

The counter is showing I’ve got 19 hours before my deadline to get the beta out!

I’ve got a bit of a journey today as I have to drive up to the lake district, so minus 12 hours -

hopefully I’ve got about 7 hours proofing time

THEN I’ll probably be in shape to release the full stage 2 beta!

3 Likes

It’s so pretty here in the Lake District. Maybe one day I’ll live here :blush:

3 Likes

First of all, the land seems to be curved as someone who lives in a flat land of flatness, water, and swamps. I declare this blasphemy.

Second of all, and most importantly. Look at all those sheep!

1 Like

I don’t know. . . that one looks like it’s doing callisthenics

1 Like

You need to do calisthenics to get up hills, and stuff.

2 Likes

I wish I could write stuff as funny as these kids :joy:

Might have to include one in my story somewhere

@Zilla, you have to at least read down to the walrus

4 Likes