Older development thread (The Aegis Saga - Blood)

Haaaaaaaaaa!!! :joy:

2 Likes

Musrooms are awesome! They even know what they are , and they are ancient, more than animals. Many of them are poisonous, and they are tasty.

@nightcap So My big question is could a Mara No queen blood win the title over the real heir? Also what is the best apprenticeship job for Mara’s? I just assumed being a spy scribe.

2 Likes

Yes. The scribe path will help you become the heir a certain way (diplomacy/politics)

But you can still achieve it via another path.

:wink:

3 Likes

Ah, the good ol’ fabricate claims button

1 Like

Fabricate claims faaaster!!

1 Like

Enough CK references, please. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Okay, chapter return feature into chapters 7-9. Am writing second ending into 9 now.
Hoping to begin proofing through chapter 8 when I’m done.

:muscle: :muscle:

1 Like

Go go @nightcap That I want Beta testing it!!! :fast_forward: :rocket:

2 Likes

@nightcap just tell me when you’d like me to read another session for testing.

I’m actually happy @poison_mara found a child character she enjoys so much…

3 Likes

Thanks for the support :grin: it’s really encouraging

I think I’ll need a few more intrigue options yet before @poison_mara really enjoys ‘Blood’!

Managed to finish the second ending, (actually turned into 3). Time to proof the last two chapters.

2 Likes

:wink: It would seriously be a bummer if we aren’t. haha

1 Like

Ah well, I couldn’t resist:

Here is my new website! - https://charlesparkes.com/

It’s not much to look at now :grin: but one day . . .

2 Likes

I’m jumping a little ahead of my timeline above - but that new website includes links to a new facebook account, twitter and instagram.

If any of you guys and gals have experience in these mediums, or if you have bright ideas for improving the website or any of these then give me a shout.

All this self-promotion stuff is pretty new! :blush:

OKAY!

I was inspired by all you peeples who code on their phones and I’m getting annoyed about lugging this laptop around everywhere soooo

• I just got an iphone 6plus (justification = poor eyesight and fat thumbs). So hoping that the mega screen is going to help me with my writing, and hoping my parents will put something towards a teeny late b-day present. . . please?
3 Likes

What coding software do people use to write choicescript on their phones?

I’m looking at you @poison_mara

1 Like

Depends are you on Apple or Android? If you’re on Android I could send you links.

2 Likes

Darn, I’m on apple :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have no knowledge of coding, so instead have a picture of a Musk Deer.

3 Likes

Apple is lot more complicated than Android due it is really restrictive with text editors and file manager. The good news are If I could code back in 2011 in my old Iphone 3g you could do it. You just need a file manager to manage the folders like a pc. A Downloader to download choice script. And a text editor, there are several , and you always could usb a file from your pc to your sd card So it is really easy. And you have my help

1 Like

You lighten the world @Zilla:grin:

Err are those fangs. . .

1 Like