Older development thread (The Aegis Saga - Blood)

I come back from being horribly sick, to find @poison_mara is a goddess…

######Help
######I’m confused

4 Likes

@zilla Shhhhhh…

just go with it.

4 Likes

Oh, I hope you are better. Our author here @nightcap Has been granted Mara a Goddess status on his universe. Now I want to know for what is she workshiped?

2 Likes

Noo Zilla! Don’t go into the light ! ! !

(though I must say that as subtle godesses go, Mara does drop a few more hints on public forums than one might expect). .

Ha, I read @poison_mara’s post as: @nightcap has granted Mara goddess status of the universe.

Mara I’m not telling you yet :wink:

Oh, and @Zilla. . . you might want to check out post 380. Someone else got deified.

But, you’re not going to like it. . . .

1 Like

@poison_mara , does that mean that we are now siblings, since we gained god status?

Just a tiny hint @nightcap. Just one.

2 Likes

As long as I take my medicine, I’ll be fine other than some aches and pains.

1 Like

Mara following the Bene Gheserit code from Dune . The obvious slow your enemies that believing they know you would drop their guard. Also use the truth in your own benefit, a half true serve better than a lie.

1 Like

Goddesses Power :fist: I am assuming you are a girl .( Sorry if you are a boy or a non binary)

1 Like

There will be one hint -

@TheTrueKing is also a god, and unfortunately for the sake of the world’s mythology, one of you is in love with him. . .

(I’m so dead)

1 Like

NO WAY NO.SHHH MARA IS ANGRY :shield: Everyone take cover :bomb:

2 Likes

@nightcap I AM A SENSEI DRAGON AND (yes) A GODDESS.

I do not fall in love with smut dragons. Even if they are my siblings.

that would probably be really funny though

1 Like

“Run away. . .!” :footprints:

2 Likes

As long as I don’t represent horrible sinus congestion because that would be terrible

2 Likes

Zila you are in love with the smut dragon :dragon:

2 Likes

oh god, now I’ll have to think all my usernames very carefully in case someone decides to make me a god again

2 Likes

As long as I’m in love with them for their personality, and not the smut I’m fine with that.

2 Likes

Everyone loves the smut dragon! Because, you know, smut.

2 Likes

@TheTrueKing just picture the five of us(in our God forms) together in the pantheon.

We would make a great family :laughing:

4 Likes

You guys are all great dragon gods :grin:

@poison_mara Scariest matchmaker ever!

In the beginning. . .

(What!? I’m reeeeally close to finishing chapter 6)

6 Likes

Lol I am the goddess of love like in Elder Scrolls lol I already mach making smutzilla :wink:
Edit @nightcap It works lol :smile: