180 Files: The Aegis Project (spy/thriller) (new short demo 24 Feb)

It’s difficult to say, really! Because his character gets more complicated when you know more about him … he definitely has baggage. It might not be as high-key dramatic as some other LIs, but low-key angst is a definite possibility.

12 Likes

Congrats on winning the contest! After playing the demo, this game definitely deserved to win.

Huge thanks when it comes to the option of choosing our physical appearance. I’m not sure if this was intentional or not, but having the black features appear as a first choice really meant a lot to me, as I’m used to having to building my own character or having to scroll to the bottom to get to them.

Having Asian and other features (forgive me I forgot the rest) is awesome too. This is the first game where I’ve been able to pick a black person with an Afro without having to build it myself. Can’t wait to play this game in its entirety when it comes out. Great job!

2 Likes

Snuggling at the couch and eating ice cream ?

skydiving …“stunt”

( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

Just got an ending where i meet angel at the party. :thinking:

:fox_face:

2 Likes
7 Likes

I feel bad for the lack of new content until the new and improved version is ready for beta :pensive: So here is a little Angel story, to give a tiny glimpse of background. This involves a character you haven’t heard about yet, so spoilers… Azazel is one of the members of DIABLO’s ruling council, and Angel’s boss (or at least the person they most usually are working for). So, a Bond-style supervillain, essentially :stuck_out_tongue:

Story under here

(I used male Angel - avoiding pronouns for both of them was too much)

The medical transport carrier bangs against Angel’s leg as he marches up the corridor. The heavy door swishes open automatically, and he carries on into Azazel’s office and slams the box onto the polished wood of the huge desk.

Azazel half-turns, and says, “So?”

“Radovic turned out to be difficult to persuade,” Angel says, dropping into a chair. “Determined not to listen to sense. So I ended up having a word with his second, Iovan. Ambitious. Much more willing to work with you, for a reasonable price. After that, everything fell into place pretty smoothly. Iovan wants you to know that the shipments will start up again by the end of the month.”

“Excellent,” says Azazel.

Angel reaches into a back pocket and tosses a smartphone across the desk. “This has all Radovic’s records of sales and shipments. Including the stuff he was skimming; his new customers; everything.”

Azazel looks at the box. “And this…?”

Angel gives a grim smile. “The phone’s face locked.”

He watches Azazel’s face closely as his boss pulls the box across the table, opens the lid, and raises a single eyebrow at the contents. “A latex mould would have worked, wouldn’t it?”

“Latex wouldn’t have scared the crap out of Iovan. You don’t need another one stepping out of line.”

Azazel’s eyes snap up to meet Angel’s own, holding the gaze for a moment in the slightest warning. Then, “True.” The lid snaps closed again.

“So, about my pay?” Angel says, leaning back in his seat.

“Already wired to your usual accounts this morning.” At the look on Angel’s face, Azazel gives a low laugh, rising from the leather desk chair. “When I heard you were heading back, I knew you’d have good news for me.” Azazel moves around the desk, and reaches out to smooth down a lock of Angel’s silvery-blond hair. “I have faith in you, my angel.”

21 Likes

oh no i love them.

3 Likes

:laughing: which one?

1 Like

… both.

i am a weak woman, i see a charming villain and i fall in love.

7 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

As an Angelmancer I love this extra glimpse, but Azazel should watch themselves :wink: … I am now curious if that was a thing in the past or it’s just banter between them. Very interesting. I also realize I should probably have been more aghast at Angel’s er, methods rather than a personification of the: ‘you’re doing amazing sweetie’ meme (?).

Anyway, it was really fun to read! Thank you for sharing it. :smile:

3 Likes
Spoilers

Angel: brings their boss a severed hand
Azazel:

6 Likes

Try looking again or putting on some glasses.

Its just that this the first time i got this scene :blush:
Previously, i always got the bike one.

Dont mind.
me like this story enough me willing to wait for some surprises (☞¬‿¬)☞.

3 Likes

I have a very important question. Are any of the ROs good dancers? I’m asking for… science.

6 Likes

m i the only who thinks it would be funny if Angel was an awful dancer and 313 somekind of waltz master?

3 Likes

Actually 313’s probably a decent dancer, though I’m not sure if they know formal dances.

Angel used to do ballet when they were younger so I guess they have some dance skill, but tbh when I think Angel dancing it’s probably in a club and juuuust a fraction away from being told to go get a room already.

I feel like 100 must be able to dance proper dances :thinking: or at least he knows a few steps and then he can just pretend he knows what he’s doing and get away with it because he’s just got that much game.

5 Likes

Watching Musketters just now… how lovely it is that i think Angel is Milady de Winter while my MC is Athos :wink:

1 Like

( ゚ヮ゚)

me feel like 100 is the kind of guy who could manage to wear banana patterned boxers and look badass. :thinking:

:blush: first time hearing of this series.

2 Likes

Milady de Winter is supposed to be a villain and assassin , but one of the protaginist married her and had to hang her after she killed his brother … de Winter survived and was supposed to be seeking revenge against her husband, so the love hate relationship continue :smile:

2 Likes

So, hypothetically speaking of course, if the MC was an amazing dancer 100 could probably keep up? Just curious…

2 Likes

Hypothetically, definitely :wink: and he’d probably be impressed by the MC’s footwork too, he appreciates skill.

3 Likes

Sounds about right :smile:

Pretty much!

1 Like