180 Files: The Aegis Project (spy/thriller) (new short demo 24 Feb)

Oh really!? I was not aware.
My apologies for the misinformation.

But still, there are Vicki, Angel and Hex.

1 Like

Let’s just forget that you mentioned Angel and Hex.

I mean… technically there’s also your dead fiancé. They can be male or female… THEY COUNT, DARN IT

4 Likes

Hah, I adore the way your brain works <3 but you know that already.
Never mind the fact that it is not always the chosen background for the MC.

1 Like

Oh you :kissing_heart:

But, I mean, if you don’t pick that background… does that mean they are still alive out there somewhere??

2 Likes

Technically, in this instalment, there are only two LIs of any one gender, one of the two being Angel.

Afraid not, they still died in the terrorist attack, just the MC didn’t know them.

3 Likes

Oh… okay… that’s fine.

sob

10 Likes

“What was the woman being treated for???”

Anyone knows what is the answer??? Harcules asked me this question…

And another one is … when they ask for your name, even though we were being called ‘Alex’, saying ‘Alex’ is wrong answer. ‘Daniels’ is the right answer. So I am confused.

Everything happened when Harcules wanted to meet you.

Hercules referred to you as ‘Mr./Ms./Mx.’, which indicated you should give your cover last name (Daniels) instead of your cover first name (Alex).

Hope that clears it up!

3 Likes

Absolutely love the demo so far! Especially spicy after that cliffhanger :joy:

Nothing seemed very confusing, at least for me, and the storyline pacing seems steady and reasonable. The characters (including the MC) are also, so far, very well-done with interesting personalities. Funny enough, even though I tend to pursue the male romance options, the scenes will Vicki are probably my favorite so far (of course, after our dear Angel).

Just out of curiosity, how many endings have you considered there to be in the future, if you’ve pondered over that yet?

1 Like

Ohh…i didn’t notice our last name is Daniels.Thanks for the info.
What is the second answer then. Can’t seem to remember what the woman was being treated for. And even if we answer, harcules got suspicious.

1 Like

The woman was being treated for diabetes.

4 Likes

@Sailendranath_Murmu you may be glad to know that bit is being cut from the new version of the game! :slight_smile: But the answers people here have said are correct. I will say don’t be so worried about failing a few stat checks! High Suspicion actually opens up significant branches later on.

@MindGlitch Thanks!

Difficult to say, really, as it depends what you’d count as a distinct ending. There’s different components to the endgame, so it’s more like Plot Thing A ended up as X, Y, Z, Plot Thing B ended up as X or Y. In terms of where the MC in person physically is at the end, that’s quite limited, but other things may have changed a lot more (and might be branching out further in the new version!)

6 Likes

So what kinds of MC’s are everybody playing? :smiley:

I’ve got two–Refyn Belrose, who’s got the hand background, came from the military, and is romancing Hex while not being sure whether they can trust the agency. And Sam Alvarez, who lost her parents, was a cat burglar, is very loyal to her job, and is nursing a crush on 313

4 Likes

My only mc for now had the fiance background and is still too in love with Nick to think about anyone else. He’s not sure wether or not to trust the agency but he’ll do pretty much whatever they order anyway.

3 Likes

Ohhhhh, friend, you have open the flood gates!

I use my two MCs for every CoG so I have Samir Parker and Rin Takahiro. Samir is Suave and I’m honestly torn if I want to make his second stat Technical or Ruthless, but I do like the Law Enforcement background for him. I’m gonna romance Agent 100 with him because Angel is a jerk and he lost his fiancé, Nick. He is loyal to the Agency but he would be willing to break orders if they went against his moral code.

Rin is Ruthless and Technical with the Army background. She lost her parents and idk who she’s gonna romance. Gareth is a possibility but I’m also curious about the RO in Book 2… or Angel she is loyal to the Agency first and foremost.

3 Likes

Since @Scribblesome had mention in the end, it is possible to convince Angel to work with MC as independent rogue agents

I am leaning towards my MC working with Angel , similar to Tracy Whitney and Jeff Stevens in “If Tomorrow Comes” as partners in crime :wink:

"If tomorrow comes" - YouTube

2 Likes

My mc has lost her parents, which results in a fear of bonding, or at least something akin to it. So in a way, Angel’s unhinged way of showing affection and the not-quite-relationship is perfect for my mc. Obviously, it is not a really healthy way of dealing with mental issues, but what can she do when she has to run to and fro for the Agency?

5 Likes

That should be the subtitle of the whole book :smile:

8 Likes

So I’m really curious what the long-term ROs (100 and 313 and I guess Angel too) romances will be like? Like, I’m sure 313’s is going to be adorable because they are adorable and Angel’s will be exciting and dangerous but what about 100’s?

5 Likes