180 Files: The Aegis Project (spy/thriller) (new short demo 24 Feb)

Thank you! :blush:

Kind of in between? You get more flirting, etc, in this game than you do with 100 or 313. But it’s not like you’re in an established relationship by the end. It’s a ‘to be continued…?’ situation.

I like that everyone’s interested in Angel! It’s funny :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Sooo… Asking for me, how much flirting do we get with 100 and 313 in this book? And if we pursue Hex, Vicki, or Gareth in this game will there be hints of that in the next games?

3 Likes

You get more with 100. It’s linked to the way the relationship potentially develops. With 100 the first step is mostly establishing that the MC has a crush. With 313 it’s about building a good friendship first, because you would need that in order to have feelings develop later.

With Hex, Gareth and Vicki … there would be mention. I can’t say too much about how things go but they would have less plot relevance after this one.

5 Likes

What is a horrid sense of humour ? i am curious :thinking:

Me

giphy%20(6)

I hope 100 is ready to be FLIRTED WITH SO HARD! Because I am READY!

313, you are so precious.

3 Likes

:fireworks: Yes! That’s probably my fave kind of situation. :fireworks:

I was worried (er, dreading…) Angel wouldn’t show up in future installments, but am even more hyped that their interesting dynamic with the MC can continue.

Thank you for your response! This info actually made my day. :smile: :angel:

(Okay, well the :smiling_imp: is more fitting. Their name is really ironic now that I think about it.)

2 Likes

Nah, you’re not getting rid of Angel that easily.

4 Likes
Let me hug you out of gratitude

tumblr_oudwetQxso1w8qokno1_400

4 Likes

Pandas! :heart_eyes:

(you might not be so happy when you get to know Angel better though :smiling_imp: )

3 Likes

*quivers in her seat *
Living on the edge and all that jazz… right…?

*suppresses a shudder of fear *

I will take whatever twisted 'not-quite-relationship' with Angel you have to offer

tumblr_oksmy0NuwF1u3g509o1_400

5 Likes

So yesterday there were two crucial things which happened.

The first being:
I realized that I have not seen any fan-art on this forum thread, which is ridiculous (OR(!) I am being utterly blind/bad in searching and finding, which is not that unlikely, unfortunately.)

Second:
I had a conversation with a good friend of mine and suddenly she says ‘I don’t believe in non-binary and gender-fluid people, they are just a bunch of attention seekers’.
And, honestly, I was just slackjawed… I did not know what to say other than feebly trying to make her see reason.
So, in my current silent frustration, I drew/sketched Hex, our lovely non-binary genius. They are mostly in the sketch phase still… but it is a start…?

with glasses

I cannot remember if they had actually any glasses… So if they do not, pretend this is not here~

And now I have to return to my work, because I cannot be found out doing this, ahhhh!

Apologies for the double post.

14 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: this is so good!!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: They’re so pretty !!! Aww, and the glasses :heart:

Summary

1 Like

*blushing, blushing very hard *
Thank you both, for the kind words.

So… I wanted to finish Hex’ portrait today, and it ended as an experimental full body portrait… So sorry for spamming you people, if it annoys anyone I will stop immediately!

I like to imagine Hex wearing Killer heels,

because they are the kind of genius who can pull it off.

Honestly, I have not drawn a man’s body very often, so this was literally quite the experiment for me…

I truly hope that I will not come back to this and suddenly see all the anatomically incorrectness…

6 Likes

Pretty! :heart:
I see Hex more as a trainers person than a heels person. Maybe sequinned trainers for special occasions :wink: Nb!Angel would totally go for heels though (ha, you guys haven’t yet seen what they wear to the party)

3 Likes

Hex’s heels are killing me (they pull them off amazingly and should be made aware of that fact. They well proportioned, you did an awesome job!)

2 Likes

@L_M definitely wins first fan-art in the thread (and such lovely renditions of my favorite character! :heart_eyes:), but for anybody worried the game’s been going on this long without art-love I’ve been drawing stuff for it for a while, just haven’t posted any of it :sweat_smile:

Best of it is probably these (rough, very rough) designs for the major players, or at least the ones with faces we've gotten to see

5 Likes

:scream: Not gonna lie, i love them all but… I can’t get over Angel, they look so cheecky !! The black and red truly fits them (like the villainous love of our lives that they are) !:heart:

1 Like

I could not sleep well last night and that often goes hand-in-hand with overthinking, which leads towards questions… So… Apologies for any weird English, my brain is fried…

We know that Angel can become jealous when:

if they were at a stage of investment that would be very unusual for Angel. Even that would only be for if the MC seemed to be getting seriously involved with someone else and possibly about to leave. Angel wouldn’t care about the MC flirting.

This leads to a question which is likely not to be answered, because of spoilers, but I am going to ask it anyway.
Can our MC’s ever come to that stadium/stage of investment with Angel? That we can get Angel that invested in our MC’s? It is not as if we would be able to find it out throughout the story (I am assuming at this point), since I doubt that we could be with Angel at every opportunity and then, just to find out, go flirt with one person or another to the point that the MC creates the idea for Angel that the MC wants to leave them. Do not get me wrong, I would adore having such an opportunity in-game, but I think it would be too-branched out? That would probably too romance-focussed for a game that is so clearly a fabulous super spy story. But again, I am just assuming this.

Another question I have is: when our MC’s pursue a (twisted) romantic not-quite-relationship with Angel, will Angel stay monogamous, as in that they will not sleep with others? …Probably not, but thought I could always ask.

Is Angel a narcissist?

Have any of the possible lovers had periods of depression throughout their lives?

What kind of eaters are all the possible lovers? (Vegetarian, Vegan, low-calories recipes, etc.)

5 Likes

Knowing that Angel had been describe as an opportunist who love money above all, in which he/she will only voluntarily invest the time with MC only if we can convince him/her that the involvement with us can guarantee more income in terms of wealth… Hence i would suppose Angel will invest with us only when he/she realise our talents combine bring in more profits than he/she can imagine … In this case, assuming our romance involvement with another person take up too many of MC’s time at the expense of making the joint venture with Angel suffer unexpected lost, i would think Angel will be upset due to his/her lost of income …

At this stage , it is not impossible for Angel to object us for committing our romance relationship with another person :wink:

2 Likes