180 Files: The Aegis Project (spy/thriller) (new short demo 24 Feb)

It would probably be 313 as they’d have some degree of Agency hand-to-hand combat training (though not to 180’s ridiculous level)

Ooh now there’s a tough question. Angel’s younger and more spry, but 100’s more cunning. I’d say if Angel can drag the fight out long enough they’d probably win because more stamina, but if 100 can find an edge or bait Angel into making a mistake he would win.

Team Pineapple: Hex, 100
Team No Pineapple: 313, Gareth
Team I Don’t Care: Vicki, Angel

I’m great, thank you! :blush:

9 Likes

Hex and Agent 100 are officially best ROs. Sorry, everyone.

4 Likes

So does everybody in the Agency get some kind of combat/self defense training, including people in the 4’s and administration? What about stuff like hacking or interrogation–would everybody in the 1s be expected to be able to deal with tech? Would people in the 3s ever need to know how to … if I just say “talk to people” it sounds kinda silly, but that type of thing?

3 Likes

As a contingency, yes.

The Agency tends to hire the kind of people who already are good with those things. Obviously there’s some variation in skill level, but at least none of the 1’s would be totally tech-illiterate, and it would be a boon for 3’s to know some elements of social engineering, especially if they’re working with field agents.

2 Likes

How does the Agency deal with rogue agents? (especially those who become involved in organized crime/have sensitive information)

They’d send agents after the rogue. To capture if possible, but if there’s a risk that the rogue would spread Agency secrets, they would put out a kill order on them.

7 Likes

What would be the RO’s ideal date?

How many “Angels” has there been before the current one?

3 Likes

How bad does an agent have to be before they would get fired, and what would happen to an Agent that was?

2 Likes

Hmmm… :thinking:

313… either a night in, with a homecooked meal, or maybe going out during the day and having a picnic (313 is corny at heart :heart: )

100, I would say dinner out, good food, fine wine, witty banter.

Gareth… the date you get in-game is probably pretty close, actually, though maybe not at a bar. Just sitting down and having the chance to talk.

Vicki would like to be doing something, I think, so maybe going to a museum or if there was any festival going on.to wander around.

Hex, also, more activity based. Ice-skating, maybe, if it was the right time for it?

Angel…probably going out to some nightclub and getting hot and heavy on the dancefloor.

I haven’t really thought about this… probably more than 10 though.

If you mean bad as in incompetent, rather than actively working against the Agency, they would have to be shown to be incapable of carrying out their objectives. They’d go through a bunch of assessments and if they’re judged to be totally useless they’d be fired, although they’d be surveilled for ages afterwards just in case they’re going to run off to DIABLO now.

7 Likes

Would it be spoilery to hear the ideal date of the Mystery Book 2 RO?

2 Likes

Yes it would :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

What would be the worst date you could take the ROs on? Leaving aside something like “going to my parent’s house and setting a garbage can on fire,” I mean actual stuff people might do for dates

2 Likes

Do the other ROs have hobbies? What are their favorite colors? Are any of them the jealous type?

3 Likes

If each major character in the book was a food, what food would they be? :slight_smile:

How effective it will be if we use Truth Serum on Angel ? :slight_smile:

Will Vicki be truthful in a relationship ? or is she only using MC to get information she wants ? …

I can only really say what type of date/MC would be most off-putting…

313 - inconsiderate, something where it’s more about the MC and what they want to do

100 - something tasteless

Angel - something boring/cutesy

Hex - something boring, though Hex’s boredom threshood is more normal than Angel’s.

Gareth - he’s pretty easy-going, so I’m not sure, other than the MC just being generally dickish.

Vicki - something like going on a long hike; she’s a city girl.

Hex is a runner, as you can find out :slight_smile: They do marathons.

Gareth doesn’t have much time for hobbies, poor thing, but he does play video games sometimes.

313 - chess and trashy television :smile:

100 - hard to think of stuff not entwined with his job. He likes playing cards (not concerned with the money really, just likes the challenge)

Vicki likes reading (proper literary stuff even)

Angel - gold
313 - bright blue
100 - dark green
Hex - neon/acid green
Gareth - very light blue
Vicki - purplish-red

Hex would be. 100 might have been when he was younger, but wouldn’t be with the MC, as he would just take it as an indication that the MC wasn’t really interested in him. Angel… maybe, if they were at a stage of investment that would be very unusual for Angel. Even that would only be for if the MC seemed to be getting seriously involved with someone else and possibly about to leave. Angel wouldn’t care about the MC flirting.

12 Likes

The truth serum doesn’t force people to tell the truth, it lowers their inhibitions. You might be able to get some juicy details out of Angel, or they might figure it out and be able to obfuscate by talking about random stuff. They would almost definitely blatantly hit on the MC, though.

I think the problem would be with the MC, not her… :sweat_smile:

Hmm, I’ll think about this one. However, Angel is that Japanese blowfish that poisons you unless it’s prepared exactly right :laughing:

10 Likes

Quick question if you had to cast these characters for a real life show or movie which actors would you pick to play them ?

1 Like

Oh… that means Vicky is innocence ? and we are the bad guys ? Oh… i am so ashamed :sweat:

I have a feeling that Angel is too smart to fall for my Truth Serum :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Well, I like John Cho for Gareth, but otherwise I don’t really know. There’s not really anyone I can think of who looks quite like I imagine them in my head.

3 Likes