180 Files: The Aegis Project (spy/thriller) (new short demo 24 Feb)

I’ll gladly help squish some bugs if you’re still accepting people

1 Like

Thanks everyone! I’ll add you all when I have things ready.

The full version (not in this demo)

Typos. Continuity errors (there’s a section where a character can be there or not and I don’t want them popping up when they’re not supposed to.) Anything where you found the sequence of events confusing or didn’t understand what was going on, or where there seemed to be something missing. General ‘I would have liked to talk more with X’, ‘I would have liked the option to do this’ stuff. And some plot specific things which I’ll tell you about later.

9 Likes

I love the idea and would like to join the beta testing group.

1 Like

I would love to beta test as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to beta test if there’s still space! :blush:

1 Like

I would love to beta if there’s a spot open!

1 Like

Yep, still space :smile: I wouldn’t worry about that unless I get like 100 people wanting to try the beta.

1 Like

I’ll bate test please and thank you.

1 Like

Any more space for beta testers?

1 Like

@Scribblesome I would love to beta this test but I’m in finals week and projects are mounting and I would be unable to give the beta the attention it deserves. However should you choose to continue this project with future installments I hope you would keep me in mind as I believe you have a future in this line and would love to aid in any future projects. Keep up the great work

1 Like

Not a problem. Good luck with your finals!

1 Like

Hey thanks @Scribblesome I’ll need it but thanks for making my day a little better through knowing that I soon be able to become a cyborg James Bond striving for revenge on those who maimed him. Keep up the great work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i would like to betatest it as well XD (anything for Gareth Li and more heartbreaking story about Nick :sob:

2 Likes

Damn, I’d love to but with my finals it’s impossible :cry:
I hop there will be enough betas-testers and I’m sure they’ll have a great time (the lucky ones) :heart:

1 Like

I would like to beta test

1 Like

Love this game… give me some angel :pray::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::wink:

2 Likes

I would be most pleased to beta test this, my good person.

1 Like

I have read it fully now .a few times. I love it.

1 Like

Congratulations on winning the contest @Scribblesome !!

15 Likes

I’m kind of??? Maybe going to cry???

26 Likes