180 Files: The Aegis Project (spy/thriller) (new short demo 24 Feb)

I will change the deal then , Angel must swear she will not take any offer to assassinate Maria and she must intervene if she knows anyone who wants to kill Maria.

That seems fair, Angel can continue her usual works everyday :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think in this case, She would give u the opportunity to counter the offer.
Yup, now ur being reasonable. :slight_smile:

:fox_face:

1 Like

Pfft, my MC has already realized this. I am ready for smooching bonding with him!

Welp, this just confirmed what my other MC’s background is going to be! Sorry, Mom and Dad, guess you guys get to live! … Wait…

yessss. I am so ready for more Agent 100!

Hes not old hes experienced! Besides he probably has that Silver Fox look going on, and there aren’t enough ROs who try to pull that off so yes please!

7 Likes

I also find it funny when a secret agent marry a reporter … :smile:

So we must put lots of trust and love for someone whose main profession is to expose "secret" :stuck_out_tongue:

But on the bright side, we can rely on Maria to twist any “proofs” that threaten to expose our secret …

I wonder what it will be like if we enter a love triangle with Angel and Maria ? will it a “triple threat match” ?

1 Like

:flushed::speak_no_evil: salacious

:smirk:

It would be very useful :face_with_monocle:

Scabrous :see_no_evil:

:fox_face:

PS

What this

means?

2 Likes

@Scribblesome

will we see Bergmann again ? Is she a potential RO in the future ? In the opening scene i had thought she is Angel , because she had all the charm as an Angel but apparently it was Crystal… Bergmann seems badass since Mikhail thought it was she who hired us to assassinate him

could it be that Bergmann is the actual Angel while the current Angel we thought Crystal is actually a smokescreen ? :slight_smile:

If that’s the case, it will be very interesting …

else… i would love to meet with Bergmann again, she seems like a cool underground boss of her own :slight_smile:

A Silver Fox is a handsome, older gentleman. Pretty much Agent 100.

1 Like

Think that’s too spoilery, sorry!

whispers do it

Hm, I guess technically you could try to hire Angel? If you could keep the Agency unaware, and if you could pay (easily 6 figures even with the promise of useful and/or depraved favours). I don’t think they’d be the best choice though. They don’t have the patience to be a good bodyguard and they’d probably try to steal your girl out of boredom.

He absolutely does :smile:

I wasn’t planning on it, sorry! She’s just an intro character.

6 Likes

Her first name is actually María Victoria, or Maria-Victoria, and that’s why she goes by Vicki. It’s quite common in Hispanic countries to have names that are Maria + something and because Maria is so common those people usually go by the second part.
Her full name is MarĂ­a Victoria Mercedes Alonso Valdez! :smile:

9 Likes

I am drawn to her because she remind me of Maria Agustina from “Tin Star”, and i also understand that their true name is very very long, it also carry some sort of title in between :slight_smile:

Romancing Vicky seems to be the wiser choice …or, love triangle with Vicky and Angel ? I can imagine Angel will kill Vicky already :smile:

2 Likes

Am I the only one here who just wants to punch Angel?

Nope

MarĂ­a Victoria Mercedes

She has three names? Lol
Her name reminds me of a song from telenovela called MarĂ­a Mercedes so whenever I see her that song will get stuck in my head haha

1 Like

In choice-script games I usually LOVE The Evil RO, but why is it that I am more interested in Maria Victoria Mercedes “GASP” Alonso Vadez, than the three superstar agents, one a Silver Fox and the other a hot “amoral” adversary, and the lovable 313, “guiltyspark”?

2 Likes

The only way to know is with a very scientific and serious poll :smiley:

• Punch Angel
  • Kiss Angel
  • Both?
0 voters
14 Likes

hi i love the game and i have a question: how do i get the kidnapping ending bc i really like angel but i never manage to get it

2 Likes

towards the end when you go to the party there should be security guards who identify you and try to arrest you, choose to follow them quietly and they will chain you inside a van… next you just need to wait for the beauty to rescue the beast :wink:

I think you also need to have high suspicion. I didn’t get kidnapped and mine was really low… Angel still showed up tho

5 Likes

I never check my stats…i just pick choices that i like and everytime …i got kidnapped and Angel coming to my rescue , we can’t run away from fate :wink:

1 Like

You need to get suspicion above 25. Generally suspicion rises when you fail stat checks. The conversation with Hercules gives you some easy boosts if you answer his questions wrong :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I want to try this out. My MC always get kidnapped.

I feel bad because I keep failing the stat check.

1 Like

I couldn’t tell you what I did to have it really low honestly it made me worried that I didn’t make enough progress in the investigation.

1 Like