180 Files: The Aegis Project (spy/thriller) (new short demo 24 Feb)

That was my ending in the Demo :slight_smile: I was trap in the van, while thinking it was agent 100 or 313 who stop the van and rescue me…turn out ,it was a person with biker outfit who open the door who later review as Angel

@Scribblesome , is the ending where MC rescue by Angel coincide with your previous spoiler , in which MC hold on to Angel riding her bike ? i think the sequence is link , where Angel take MC away after the rescue scene

Sorry @Retrovirus, I missed your comment.

To be honest DIABLO probably wouldn’t work in the real world (thankfully) but 180-world works on action-movie principles, so coolness can outpower logic :stuck_out_tongue:

No, that would be Control’s department (the 3-agents). The 1-agents are more for when you need doors kicked down and people shot.

@Eric_knight Yes, that screenshot is a few pages in to the ‘rescue’ opening.

8 Likes

That’s actually what fortify my point :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: … for my MC who has a mental trauma of being capture and torture “again”… to be save by an “Angel” will forever leave a long lasting “Good” and “Grateful” impression right ? :wink:

1 Like

I think you forgot the “driving like maniac " part.
Ah
wait
youre just going to say that " she merely desired a tighter hug”, right ?:man_facepalming:

:fox_face:

2 Likes

We are being pursue by “bad” people , similar when Jason Bourne rescuing Nicky Parsons with the motorcycle … you will understand why Angel needs to ride like maniac after you watch this :wink:

2 Likes

Oh, no you’re not being chased in that scene. That’s just how Angel drives :smiley: (well that and they’re trying to keep you off balance so you can’t get any ideas about attacking them)

11 Likes

@Eric_knight I feeling much safer now :blush:

Great way to cure trauma. Inflicting a new one.

2 Likes

So forcing the MC to cling, wrapping their strong arms around them, is just a bonus?

9 Likes

:flushed::speak_no_evil:

Maybe she trying to make us feel more at ease :blush:

My mind " Like hell she is!" :japanese_ogre:
my heart " I may have a crush, but i agree with you, its probably a trap." :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

A pleasant side-effect :wink:

10 Likes

Also if anyone wants to ask questions about the other LIs, feel free :relaxed:

6 Likes

Sooooooooooooo…

When do we get go smooch build a bond with Agent 100 built on mutual trust and respect? What kind of MC does he like? Do we get a cool scene involving high speed chases with him like we do with Angel and Vicki?

8 Likes

Well, I’m currently planning that in book 1 you can have the MC realise that oh no he’s hot and establish that interest although nothing overtly happens… Book 2 you can smooch bond with him more.

At some point probably :laughing:
There is a part coming up where hand!MC gets a bit of a unique scene with 100 which I thought turned out quite nice.

100 likes people who are competent and cultured. He appreciates a bit of sass from the MC :smiley: - if you’ve noticed the ‘Light Brigade’ quip in the conversation you get back in Paris I think that gets you one of the largest boosts you can get there. He doesn’t like needless cruelty and appreciates the MC finding ways to avoid collateral damage.

12 Likes

A man after my own heart… he old tho :tired_face:

1 Like

Well, it’s necessary for his plot :woman_shrugging: (also I’ve concluded that he’s mellowed a bit with age - when he was younger he was a bit more abrasive)

1 Like

How about Maria “Vicky” Valdez ?

She is a reporter who wants to prove herself in this dangerous game … I chose to tell her everything, to the annoyance of 313…

If Maria is in a relationship with us, can she hold our secret ? will she becomes a liability ? will she expose everything in her article ? Will we put her in continuous danger if we allow her into our life ?

and Errrrr… Angel is a mercenary right ? Can we hire Angel to protect Maria ? :blush:

1 Like

Am I the only one here who just wants to punch Angel?

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

whys that? something happend?

Lets my MC speak for me

Probably, when it comes to people u can never know for sure. ; Very likely. ; You can apply the first answer here as well. ; Most surely.

I dont think we have the money for thats, also is probably not exciting. Conclusion, u can, Angel most likely wont accept your offer though.

It would appear so.

2 Likes

Oh… in the field of Angel’s profession, money is not the most valuable asset :wink:
The most valuable bargain we can offer is “favour” … and most likely Angel will take it because a favour is a very powerful asset… If we owe Angel a favour, she can comes collect it when she desperately need one … for example, when she get caught she can ask us to rescue her as to return the favour :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

She wont get caught coz she wont be working. And she wont be able to work coz she is too busy babysitting your sweetheart.
You cant protect someone if ur not by their side 24/7

1 Like