The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - An affair of the heart (WIP)

Thanks everyone to the adding of the wish list! I am adding it to my notes :heartpulse::kissing_closed_eyes: all the best!

4 Likes

Hi! :wave:
Sorry, maybe it’s that English isn’t my first language, but could you expand on what you mean?

1 Like
A refrence to Sherlock Holmes from 2009 with Robert Downey Jr.

Discombobulate - YouTube

2 Likes

I would love it if we get to have our doggo Toby :heartbeat: It would be a cute (and useful for Sherlock) addition :dog2:

5 Likes

Aha haha okay :joy:i thought perhaps you found the game extremely confusing or something.

Now that I saw that scene again I remember it well :heart_eyes: so good

2 Likes

There is currently another animal being implemented. Unsure if two could get messy. Though I love pets in games, so I will try to add it in :heart_eyes:

If I ever make a sequel I will promise a dog companion okay? :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Aw, that’s okay! I’d be happy with other animals or no pets at all, don’t worry. Just giving suggestions. Write what fits your story the most :hugs:

2 Likes

@Doriana-Gray So now you will delete this thread? :thinking:

2 Likes

Probably not until am 100% sure, I still need to see if twine works for me. Plan b right now is making a free CoG game (or maybe unity, but that would probably get too big :confused: )

And the demo will still be updated on dashingdon for a few chapters more. Though if considering a move is against the rules, then mods can move me to other games or something.

19 Likes

Considering a move isn’t against the rules, as long as you don’t officially say you won’t be working on it anymore on CScript. And even then, at most they’ll unlist your thread.

Regardless, if you switch to Twine, I’m still up to betatesting! I test for Twine games too. Just contact me here on our private thread if you wish!

10 Likes

:+1:

I’ll contact you when it is time :kissing_smiling_eyes::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

I rather have a cat that can get overly petted while I sit and ponder a case in a oversized armchair. :cat2: :grinning:

…if you are taking suggestions… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I could just full-on kiss you on the mouth, this game, it’s beautiful, I love it. If I were to look up at the gods and tell them exactly what I wanted in a game, it’d be this. You stay faithful enough to Doyle, but also let us play the Holmsian archetype the way we see it, are we more like Cumberbatch, Downey Jr. or maybe even our own rendition?

2 Likes

@Taylor_Enean Interest noted :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1: (honestly, If it wouldn’t be a possible coding nightmare, I would allow a full cast of animals :heart_eyes:)

@War_Doctor :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Heyy! I see you are on the forum too :slight_smile: thank so much :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I’m doing another Tumblr milestone giveaway! :sparkles::sparkling_heart::sparkles:

13 Likes