The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - An affair of the heart (WIP) (Chapter 3 update: 14 October 2022)

Haha, I picked the outfit for the best RO pair and didn’t know it!

5 Likes

I’m not sure until I meet them :thinking:
At first I thought I would never choose H romance route for this MC, because he tends to … uugh, I wanted to use certain idiom from my language but cannot find English equivalent. Never mind. His attitude is like all aristocrats are uninteresting and unworthy of my time.

But damn, H taking care of MC, that’s adorable :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: They could be curious couple - rich, elegant, the perfect member of high society and eccentric, clumsy mad scientist-detective.

I guess Lestrade may have competition :joy:

9 Likes

Oh for sure the second one!! That’s absolutely one of my favorite dynamics in fiction. Can’t wait to meet H!!!

5 Likes

rolls up sleeve

Here’s the vein, pump it directly in there, please and thank you.

5 Likes

So cute! I definitely feel like this fits my MC. I always play a sort of version as myself, but I couldn’t do that with the “vice.” I couldn’t see myself doing any of the options, so I ended up with the staying in bed one. So with her bored=deep melancholia (big word alert :joy:). And I definitely think H would be really good in that kinda situation. Opposed to L and W who are, of course, super worried and cute, but don’t know how to help other than offering up a case

3 Likes

Oh no problem! I truly think its important to remind artistic people about how amazing their talent and work is…I think especially authors tend to forget, because rereading & rewriting the same thing start to just twist in your mind like when you look at yourself for too long in a mirror.

I am a sucker for the grumpy workaholic Mr. G Lestrade :black_heart: :bookmark_tabs: buuuut the mysterious X person grabbed my attention and I cannot stop thinking about them…like in real life :joy: the dream was so (I don’t have the word capacity to describe it) it was so consuming like sowing a seed of obsession and it is growing, can’t stop won’t stop thinking about them!

o m g

Oh hell yeah! :facepunch:

When the ROs are so good i have 10 saves & jump from one to the other to experience everything simultaneously cause im that greedy & need everything now :joy:

3 Likes

I absolutely agree with you! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

:kissing_closed_eyes: :ok_hand:
(going for that Watson & Lestrade LT?) :face_with_peeking_eye:

@Cingulum_diaboli
:laughing:

That is quite the pairing, I have to agree :sunglasses:

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Aww yay! I know some people hate that type of relationship, I assume that’s why (I feel like) it’s quite rare in IFs, but I hope to avoid those issue by making it depend on your interactions with H :blush: So there’s something for everyone

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Coming right up!

Yeah, I get that. Some of them might feel a bit extreme—which is of course on purpose, but still. I understand how that might get weird with self-insert playstyles :thinking:

They all have ways of handling MC, definitely :kissing: some better than others… :grimacing:

…That’s exactly what it is like :laughing: :smiling_face_with_tear:

Mmmm, an X and Lestrade LT, I really like that one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I love this game! Good ROs good romance good story🥰

2 Likes

:heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Aww, I’m glad you like it! Thanks for commenting :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes