The Abyssal (WIP) - 07/10 DEMO Update. Play as death itself!

whatever happens to them I just hope there’s an option that we don’t have to go that route. THat we can either just insult them or be all pasifist.

3 Likes

I think the author said on his tumblr that you will have the option to forgive the other god’s/goddesses if you want to

1 Like

At this point I want a scene in which death takes a shoe (or hoof. Anyone who has had such a situation will understand) and throw it to the god / goddess on duty. It would be perfection.

3 Likes

Then scream" E mo me ripiglio tutto quello che è mio"(language :Italiano)

1 Like

Yup, unless plans changed, we will be able to go pacifist. I asked about that when the first demo was out, since I needed to be sure before I got invested!
It’s just that we have to wait for the MC to eh… “cool down” :rofl:

3 Likes

Lol since I plan on multiple playthroughs I think I will enjoy all the various paths in the end I think the next update when it does come. Will most likely firmly entrench what the first primary playthroughs will be.

4 Likes

Is there a counter part to death’s domain, like a god/goddess of life and light?

1 Like

I believe that’s Sol (or at least, the closest equivalent is Sol).

9 Likes

I believe the author said here about that

17 Likes

I love that Sol can be your lover. I chose that option first (I’ve played through this so many time just to see how the other options went) and it broke my heart. Knowing that your lover helped to seal you up is just heartbreaking. I know I’m a major drama queen. The other gods should know, though, you can’t just seal up Death…

24 Likes

I just end the link on Dashingdon and freed the MC, it is the end or the demo ?

2 Likes

@Suzuno_TheNekoGirl yeah that’s the current end of the demo.

2 Likes

I enjoy being able to be touch averse for I am also a “don’t ******* touch me” person lol

Really enjoying the writing for this and cant wait to see how death handles their freedom

11 Likes

Lol just replayed it picking the option where Sol and Death were lovers

Death: crawls out of the abyss like some eldritch abomination

Everyone else: disgusted

Sol:

81 Likes

Sol: referring to MC “Love, I was thinking of …” MC: With a sensual smile “Slam me as i I slammed the abyssals.”

15 Likes

The real reason Chamion hates us

46 Likes

Trying to defy your own mortality will only result in forever becoming a wraith that harvests the souls of the dead. The battlefield memory is where I draw this info from.

This in particular is his own fault, to be honest. :confused:

1 Like

Anyway I want a scene where MC catches Sol with a new lover / spouse. Especially if you are of the opposite sex to them.

1 Like

One of the worst Evils of humanity: the friendzone (obviously joking).

4 Likes

I’m looking forward the next update. I really want the abyssal walk on earth and plan their revenge

21 Likes