The Abyssal (WIP) - 11/23 DEMO Update. Play as death itself!

Being tortured for so many years will make anyone go insane. My MC is still going to have his revenge and it will be Sweet😈

8 Likes

Well, I can see why different people are having different thoughts regarding the revenge issue. For some, like @Konoi it’s actually mentally relaxing for them to see what they’re striving for being achieved through the path least trodden even though it may seem too lenient for most players, and that’s perfectly fine, cause everyone has different emotions which they express through their MCs and what draws them into the IF itself.
Then there’s @Sheaon13 and what she said. It actually is quite a legitimate path and I respect that path as well. I can see a lotta players going through with it as well. As she said, violence is not always the answer.
Personally, I have to agree with you boys @Semi-Lovable @Custodes @Big_fan1231 :beers:. Leninecy, consideration and kindness are one thing but being tortured by the command of the pantheon while being imprisoned for millenniums and then getting backstabbed by the Sun god, calls for some hands-on action.

33 Likes

One of us!!

14 Likes

they, my pronouns are they/them for future reference. I know you didn’t know before so yeah… but most people usually assume I’m male so… (I’m genderfluid but am AFAB. I use they/them because it feels most comfortable even though my gender changes depending on how my body feels that day)

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

I knew this will be flagged lmao. You didn’t have to mock them, you mfs need to chill.

6 Likes

*They, their pronouns are they/them.

1 Like

I’m sorry. I assumed you use she/her based on your name. Thank you for letting me know.

1 Like

Excellent observation.

2 Likes

no problem. I seriously don’t mind. Unless I tell someone how are you supposed to know?

11 Likes

In any case, one of the possibilities I would like is to be able to make our revenge as creative as possible (like Final Destination).

2 Likes

My game ends when the darkness free u from abyssal every body here talking the demo is more is there a way to fix it ( sorry about bad English)

The demo is supposed to end after breaking out of the abyss. What’s being discussed here are future plans for how we will likely want to proceed within the parameters we know about the story so far. :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

I would love it if the mc gets to torture the other god’s that willfully imprisoned us for the same amount of time as they did to the mc except maybe add in a few “extras” that is unique to the mc for example reanimate a person that was close to that specific god that way it hurts the god/goddess even more
Is this cruel kind of but after what they did to mc do the war twins/sol deserve it yes!

11 Likes

I concur in agreement i second this motion. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Make them pay twice no threefold for what they did to us. @Odinson_1

10 Likes

While I do agree with the both of you that the other gods need to pay for what they did, I do believe that torturing them will eventually backfire terribly on us, a single and simple act will be enough, hit them were it hurts the most and end them before they can do anything about it

19 Likes

I would like to beat the sun god with :sparkles: La Chancla :sparkles:

15 Likes

We may be the god of death, that doesn’t mean we can just annihilate their bodies and souls like that, not even our torture was quite this bad

10 Likes

Start a petition to make it happen

2 Likes

It might backfire but the other god’s deserve WHATEVER happens to them (except for quaboth)

9 Likes