The 3Games (Now Released)

can someone tell me how in the hell you stop alex from being killed by karel at the end of round one? I would’ve thought you need a low leader stat for daisuke so he doesn’t interfere but that doesn’t seem to work. is it something like a high force stat for alex?

also love this game by the way!

You need to have a Team Spirit score of 80 or higher to pass the check that lets Zoey keep the knife and thus keep Alex alive. All but one character’s life or death is the outcome of that stat actually. And thanks! :slight_smile:

I played the game and I absolutely loved it. It’s different in so many ways. Initially I was a little confused cause I wasn’t used with this kind of game, but I enjoyed. I loved the characters and I must confess that I shipped Lucia and Zoey so much.
Well, I just have to say good work you made.

3 Likes

wow holy fudge (as they say)! the fact that it’s a team spirit test to save their lives and not an individual skill/stat check represents how the complexity of this game continues to surprise me! i had played through round one so many times, so sure that daisuke had to be a wussy follower xD. on another note i guess that stat check means that there’s no way to keep alex but also have erin as opposed to daisuke as i’m guessing both their lives are determined by the team spirit stat. :disappointed:

1 Like

Erin’s life is decided by the Team Spirit stat as well as another one, specific to Lucia. That stat of Lucia’s is in turn affected by a stat of Alex’s. :slight_smile: But yes, there’s no way to keep Erin and Alex both alive in one team, unfortunately. They’d have gotten along.

damn. would’ve loved a blue/red sibling dream team but i can’t bear the idea of going into round two with wallace being all mopy and depressed. there’s no way i’m missing out on alex’s dialogue in round two either! thanks for all the help anyway; the game is amazing!

2 Likes

This game was a great combination of fantastic action, amazing characters, and HILARIOUS writing. In y first playthrough I managed to keep everyone alive (except Erin, which broke my heart) and even though I love it so much I am struggling to make myself replay it and make different choices because I just want all of the characters to live and be happyyyyyyyyy

2 Likes

Ah, slightly disappointed that there isn’t a way to keep everyone alive (including Erin) - thought it might be a hidden achievement - but sure, it’s still a great game.

1 Like

That would kind of defeat the purpose of the game. :confused:

I loved the game, the characters were wonderful and the atmosphere was splendid, but I was pretty sad with the fact that while for example Alex dying didn’t end the game in the first round, Zoey did.
I know why this decision was made, I know, how much work would be required to play with so many different outcomes and so on, but really, I hoped for Wallace dealing with guilt because of Zoey’s death (and his incompetence and so on) and lack of that was still pretty disappointing. (Don’t get me wrong, I ADORED Zoey, but I’m very much into roleplay and passive Wallace seemed natural for my Wallace then).

We’d need at least 5 times as long to write all that, and it would completely destroy the possibility of a sequel, unfortunately. We did talk about having the option to i.e. have Alex survive in the Erin outcome as well, but things like that would require a lot of redoing of the key scene as well as writing yet another outcome… and there’s already a ton to account for in the sequel. :^) (Besides, it’s way more likely for Wallace to die than Zoey, lol.)

Well, especially in this type of story one always hopes for a perfect happy ending. Especially since it’s not exactly allowed to depict a tragic/violent scenes which this kind of stories should have, because potential poor sales and PG rating and yada yada.

Which is exactly why I’m writing one with. A bit more until I can post out an alpha version~

So I’ve only played it twice through with the same number of team members living. I too, prefered some degree of “main character” control, but you’re almost so many characters. My only sadness was less romantic control (as much as fits with a game to the death!) A few others mention a couple of scenes it would be nice to be able to control with just the right stat balance even if it’s not all- well- spoilers. Just saying it doesn’t have have all disney endings. Please! I’ve played a ton of hosted and CoG games and when you’ve played them all, you’re willing to try a new take. I liked it.

2 Likes

Is the sequel with characters related to the ones in the first part? Also when is it releasing (atleast a approximation)?

First is forbidden rescuing old threads. Second is forbidden asking for releasing dates.
@moderators

I was wondering if we could save Erin and keep the whole team intact? Also can Daisuke romance Lucia? Btw the game is awesome but was a bit bummed out when the ‘Beat the game’ achievement meant winning the game instead of maybe having a partnership with another team (probably Erin, but you know, dead) and going against the rules and thereby both teams winning the end (or losing, if they have already prepared or something like this). My bad.

Sorry, didn’t know that. My bad.

Third is not allowed double posting either i recommend you read the rules first and welcome to community

Unfortunately you can’t! It’s a lose-lose situation, I’m afraid - and Lucia is engaged to a different man already. :slight_smile:
Thank you for playing!

---------- PĹŻvodnĂ­ e-mail ----------

Od: Lyon Kingsley via Choice of Games Forum choiceofgames@discoursemail.com

Komu: emabicova@seznam.cz

Předmět: [Choice of Games Forum] [Hosted Games] The 3Games (Now Released)