I’ve been for some time on a well-known forum, and I’ve seen that at the category “Forum Games”, they had a sub-category “Roleplaying”. So I thought, why don’t we do a RolePlay on this forum? The RolePlay will not be on the forum itself, but on a Chatzy room I’ve started (Chatzy lets you make chat rooms where everyone can join).
The role-play theme will be “Zombie Apocalypse”.
The Chatzy room (note that my name is Alex): http://us7.chatzy.com/89173370178438
Also, note that you do NOT need to make an account. Write your name, set up a few preferences and you’re off!
- Don’t spam.
- If you have questions about this RolePlay, post them here, not on the Chatzy RP-only room.
- Don’t threaten other people on the RolePlay. This is meant to be fun and FUN only.
- If you do not want to RolePlay, just don’t go on the room.
- If you hate this RolePlay, post here, not on that Chatzy RP Room.
- If you want to join the RolePlay, post here on the forums with your Chatzy username.
Why am I doing this? Well, why not? I will still have time to code and do other stuff, and RolePlaying is fun in my opinion.
What is this “RolePlay” thing? RolePlaying means acting like in real-life. What if a Zombie Apocalypse would happen in real-life? If it would, then you would act the same as in the game presumably, because that’s what RolePlay is meant for.