Text not showing in index.html

The thing is, the text does not show up initially, but if I click or highlight the place where the place is supposed to be, it shows. Both normal text and options. If I click again, or stop highlighting, it disappears, though, leaving it looking like the picture I first posted :confused: I hope it’s just my browser or computer acting up, and not something wrong with the files… But there shouldn’t be, so there’s most likely something with my computer. I can play other games on this website without trouble, though; it’s only when I’m making my own that this happens.

Oooh… so that’s what happened :open_mouth:
If you highlight the text, it shows up as white color, isn’t it?

Hmm, I wonder if the Blackscreen Mode is acting up on here, turning the text to white but not with the background.

Yeah, when it’s highlighted it’s white :slight_smile: when I just click, it’s black as usual.

I’m not sure what the Blackscreen Mode is, but if I’m the only creator having this issue, it must be my browser or something, right? :open_mouth:

Black screen mode turns the background into black while the text to white.

And I hope that’s the case too: the error only happens on your end.
Have you tried to upload your game to dashingdon.com and playtest it through there?

Thank you for the link! I did playtest my game there and it worked just fine! :smiley: So I’m guessing it should work fine if I upload it, and it’s just being difficult when I’m working with it. At least this gives me hope haha

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.