Telltale Games just shut down

Another bad TWD related news but not TT related.

Whilst I am happy to see WD saved for the Final Season I am still concerned if Wolf Among Us 2 and more seasons of Batman are doomed never to happen. WAU2 was already deep in development for next year and after a long wait I would hate to see that never materialize. Not sure if Skybound are likely to keep any future projects TT was planning in mind but if not I would like it if Warner offered to see both WAU2 and a last season of Batman completed.

Batman was never a good seller despite how awesome it was so write that one off completely. Twau 2 unlikely but possible

I think you’d find none of the TT games sold well outside of S1 of Walking Dead and Minecraft Story Mode, but Batman had enough interest and complexity with Enemy Within to make a third season to round off the trilogy in my opinion. Time will tell of course…

I damn well hope someone makes one last Batman, although extremely unlikely, a dreamer can dream :man_shrugging::innocent:
Besides, I need more time with Catwoman :wink:

If Warner could pick it up and finish the series then that would be awesome, same goes for WAU2. I’m more of an Avesta person now but I would be happy to see more Bat/Cat romance. (Unless Zatanna shows up then all bets are off.)

I am toying with making a Batman Season 3 Story Builder on Ink or Twine, so we’ll see if that happens…

SAD