Team Zero (WIP)

Damon feels like a mix of Tony Stark and David Xanatos to me.

@Iceman262 Yup :slight_smile:

@Leingod That’s a good description, although Damon really isn’t a power armor sort of guy.

No he’s more of the “I can buy and sell you.” With some snark thrown in, kinda guy right? :wink:

And of you put up a fuss, idly waves a hand to his employee in power armor, who promptly hurls you put the building.

Damon reminds me a bit of Bruce Wayne from the Nolan films.

Thanks a lot @Dolphinzgirl you got me addicted to your game because of you I now have to play at least once a day and pray for a update HOW COULD YOU BE SO CRUEL TO FORCE THIS FATE UPON ME!? (Pouts)

Just discovered this game today and I wanted to say how much I really loved it. I’ve already played it like 4 times, trying different approaches and I’m really impressed with the characterization of all the different team members. Excellent work!

@Razgriz Exactly. THe turly powerrful don’t have to be on the front lines.

@God_of_demonz Man, sometimes I wish I had an employee like that :smile:

@Wulfyk I can see that, although I can promise that there are no tragically murdered parents in Damon’s past.

@fox_vixen You’re welcome :stuck_out_tongue: It’s all part of my evil plan cackles

@sandwoman Aww, thanks. I’m glad it has some good replay value!

“You’re about to move into the room when you feel a strong gust of wind blow past you, knocking you over. You quickly recover, but by then you hear a load thump and a grunt of pain.”

“load” should be “loud”

EDIT:

You’ve got a lot of choices that don’t matter-- it’s simply a choice of what order you’ll get the small snippets of information in. That kind of setup makes more sense in a game with voice action, since it takes much more time to listen to things. Personally, i’m not really excited to have to repeatedly select which two short paragraphs i’ll get next.

So how far are you on a update? No pressure just wondering

Wooooooow this game is AMAZING! What I really love are the characters (I’m ashamed to say especially Damon, who in real life would annoy me but somehow you’ve made me love him). How the hell did you do that?

What impressed me though was that no character interaction was the same. I don’t like it when basically the same romance scene is used for two difference characters if you see what I mean?

But anyways, just wanted to say I love this story so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had a really good time playing this and I thought the writing was great! I can’t wait to play the next parts.

This is amazing. If it weren’t for the unfinished bits, it’d feel like a complete game. I love it. Ironically, I love the 3 most annoying characters (Damon, Owen and John) and I just find that this game really hits a great balance with the story, the choices, the characters… Its beautiful, really. Even the insignificant choices add that bit of flavor that makes the game refreshing. Also love the vibrant personality choices, and nice sarcastic comedy thrown in here and there.

Can’t wait for more!

1 Like

I loved this are you going to finish this cause if you are please keep us posted!!

I could not avoid naming her “Commander Shepard.” Guilty pleasure. :blush:

5 Likes

I know, right? :smile:

(I also named the base Normandy, ahem! :blush:)

5 Likes

How did I not think of that!

Just played the dream part and I liked it especially in the beginning before the flash back where you bring up her wanting a cig. keep up the good work.

This was a whole lot of fun to play XD and I’m really loving the story structure. Already really upset about losing Alex and there’s only been the one and a half memories.

One suggestion I have, though someone else might have already suggested it, is putting the dossiers up in the stat’s area?

Mainly because there were times where I was trying to remember who had what skill set for the recruitment or even trying to remember who was who in the very beginning. Or like having the PC’s chosen skills being visible would be helpful too! Like when recruiting Owen

4 Likes

I’m already sooo addicted to this game, you have no idea! Don’t feel pressured or anything, but I neeeed an update. :c Especially on the next dreamworld which I’m hoping will actually be Sarah’s since she’s my favorite and I’m so curious on how her dream will turn out to be. She had me at “If I don’t look presentable when I’m fighting crime, all the terrorists are going to laugh at me.”. Alex and Kat are adorable and my marriage to Damon has already been settled, so there’s that.

I hope you’re doing well. :blush: