Team Zero (WIP)

Little did you all know Damon is secretly a raging alcoholic in his spare time :stuck_out_tongue:

@Razgriz I feel like that would lead to some sort of “alcohol poisoning” non-standard game over :stuck_out_tongue:

@Tehani I hope you like it!

@AgentGuinieapig Yeah, Damon would make a pretty good DD, but a terrible sober sister (or whatever the guy equivalent of that is).

I kind of want to include drunk Damon in the story at some point, but I don’t know if I would do it there. I feel like Damon’s not a particularly funny drunk (he’s a quiet, broody drunk), so I feel like it might clash with the mood of the rest of the scene.

I still think that Alex got stuck in fast speed mode and we’ll be able to save him or something.

I also thought that John and Kat could be interesting.

@Dolphinzgirl the funerals really for me . You’ve been playing as Alex all along * dun dun duuuuuun*

@RedRoses Kat and John actually end up becoming pretty good friends (she’s probably the only person he’s really close to on the team outside of Alex and the PC), so I could actually sort of see that.

@Razgriz Or maybe it’s one of those really elaborate murder mystery parties.

Hmm the plot thickens

@Razgriz *sits in comfy chair and lights a pipe* indeed my dear Watson. I’m afraid this case is far more then meets the eye.

We’ve been talking about Damon getting drunk/getting Damon drunk, but the real question is…

… will John get drunk, @Dolphinzgirl? xD

Omg Kat has changed so much it makes me sad

Damon could suprise us :wink:

I wonder though, at some point will Damon and John clash and argue because they obviously hate eachother. Or after a few missions (or beers) will they develop a sort of respect for one another?

@Razgriz and @God_of_Demonz Indeed *sits in a different chair looking sinister while stroking a fluffy white cat*

@CrayforPottah He’ll let loose some if he likes you. Otherwise he’ll just spend the whole evening sitting in the corner looking grim.

@vampierkid222 I’m sad that you’re sad, but also happy because that reaction was pretty much what I was hoping to get :slight_smile:

@AgentGuineapig John and Damon are never going to actually like one another, but the PCs actions will shape the relationship. Best case scenario is they act like grown-ups and are able to put their differences aside for the time-being, worst case scenario things can get pretty bad.

I’ll not be outclassed! *Strokes albino tiger*

I now have this image of Damon and John acting like five year olds poking each other, calling each other names and snitching to the MC what the other did :-))

I wanna join in now! *Tries to look sinister while stroking a guineapig*

Oh noes! The evil genius of guinea pigs is here! Everyone run for your lives! *runs away and is quickly followed by Joker, Magneto, and Red Skull*

Hmm the sinisterness thickens

@God_of_Demonz The challenge is on! *sits on the Iron Throne looking sinister while stroking a fluffy white saber tooth tiger*

@AgentGuineapig If you add a healthy helping of cold, seething anger, that’s basically their relationship in a nutshell

I want to be like the big brother of the team who makes the siblings all get along ^.^

When will there be more scenes in the demo?

@Razgriz The mental image that conjures totally makes me giggle.

@Crigley13 Probably in an hour or two :slight_smile:

Ohmyohmyohmy!

Edit: oh my!