Tally Ho Spoilers Discussion

You are right; the language in those places is weird. I have made a slight adjustment to the wording so that it doesn’t assume an emotional connection. I left the hayride one since it’s just noticing the empty seat more than dictating an emotion.

Thanks for the catch! They’ll go out with the next patch.

I believe you need Culture and Skullduggery to pull that off. At least, when I blow off Skullduggery, I never get it right.

1 Like

Few questions: how can I win the Exotic Animal Show, and how can I win the boat race?

1 Like

I never thought about that…
My Culture is 72, Intellect is 52 while relationship rating with Haze is around 90

Hence, it should be one of those stats … those are my highest stats

2 Likes

You need Tranquility > 65 and Relationship with Haze > 70 for it to be an option.

5 Likes

Another question how can I have a poly relationship with Rory and Frankie? I tried and I can only end up with Rory or they fall in love with each other without including me :laughing:

I really can’t seem to remember how I did it but you need to encourage the engagement (which I tried break it off) and have high relationship with both Frank and Rory.

How can you NOT win the race? I tried to get the Cordswainers to win cause I bet all my money on them but plain couldn’t do it. Otherwise, weaken one enemy team through propaganda and ram the other one I guess. If you look in the Colonel’s briefcase on the secret mission you can rattle him something awful. Then ram the police boat and you should be good.

2 Likes

I have no idea when the opportunity to look in his briefcase or use propaganda, but I have not engaged in Regina’s mission, if that’s what you’re talking about. I’m… not good at this game.

I’m not good either, but discovering these things is half the fun, no?

…Wish there was some sort of checkpoint system in this game, kind of like ‘A Study in Steampunk’. Oh well, that’s just a small gripe.

1 Like

Could someone please give me a guide/detailed enough play through as to how on earth i can successfully romance Haze? It all seems to go well until that one manor…

1 Like

I managed it without even trying too hard. No idea about required stats but I rode 2nd class with Hazel, managed to steal the drink and generally indulged and encouraged them without getting too clingy. I did choose to go on Regina’s mission rather than indulge Mopsie if that’s what you’re referring to by that manor though. Maybe that’s the secret. Be somewhere else.

2 Likes

No, i mean i indulged mopsie because i knew hazel was the thief (: he wanted to “see what i was made of” and hoisted me up with a chandelier… My character messed all sorts of that up because i didn’t quite invest in the right stats im guessing

No, I probably wouldn’t be asking for help if I agreed with that.

But yeah, a checkpoint at least. I’d honestly prefer a full fledged save system, if only because I don’t want to replay the entire game for a few dumb choices.

4 Likes

I’m talking about this with my editor, but it will probably take a bit to figure out the next step as to how to proceed. I’ll update as I know further.

15 Likes

If a checkpoint system were implemented, that would be the best. Bless you, @Gower. Bless you!

5 Likes

To win the exotic animal show I typically give aunt Primrose a pep talk and help her with the grooming, for which you need around 70 persuade and 70 cultured. To win the boat race you need to pick an options which match your strengths during the conversation with the servants,and when describing the boats design. Then you need to pick a path your character has the skills to get thru.

6 Likes

Hello there!! I’ve played the game several times by now. Just want to ask if anyone got these achievements because i need help to get them :
A Well-Known Narrative tool
Dramatic Irony
When i was green in judgement.

If i am not mistaken, the path that will increase our relationship with Haze greatly are as follow :

1) gave Haze a poetic response regarding the season you chose, 2) chose to ride with Haze , there will be more option to improve the relationship after that 3) Kiss her on the lips when Haze knew you are impersonating the professor 4) Find Haze during the night and sit with her on the wall , say you love her and then Hug her till the morning 5)Choose Haze to accompany you to the Haunted House , say you will devour her soul, and choose the secret “spot” with her 6) after that you will find the peacock , be careful here because Haze doesn’t like illogical response , Don’t say you think the peacock like the kid because her approval rate will drop drastically 7) Choose Haze for the boat race , listen to Haze and row to the Judges in order to help her steal the medallion

My relationship with Haze is around 90 towards the end. and it will be up to us on how we want to live our life with her

5 Likes

Thank you so very much! You dont even wanna know how many times ive restarted just today trying to get things right…

1 Like