Tally Ho Spoilers Discussion

Then if you burn Figs’ paint, you should either tell you are responsible or key the maid take the blame, because if you say someone strange did it, Primrose will order both patrols out.

1 Like

Very much so… cheers for that!

1 Like

Belated thanks, Gower! Sure felt good to finally force the game option to punch Fielding in the head at the gate (tut, tut)… Maintaining a low bold (required for “failing” to open the car door vigorously) but at the same time managing to also have a high skullduggery (required for sneaking up behind him later while he’s on patrol) was definitely not trivial

1 Like

I could write a short story(but not a Choice game, most likely) about such a scenario, involving MC and either Haze or Rory as centerpieces. I have the time and the inclination. Nowhere to put it to, though, except maybe this thread. I think I’ll try my hand at it still. Just need to decide whether Haze or Rory…

1 Like

Or if you tear it to shreds. That happens if you decide to get rid of it without asking Rory, and the gardener gets blamed about it, with the same set of choices as the maid.

@Gower Hi it’s me again and I have a few questions I like to ask you. The first question is : who is shambles and how do we get it??
The second question is about haze and does haze as any sort of mental illness like bipolar disorder or depression because in the story it was stated that his parents were about to send him to sanitarium and what is is his relationship with his parents??
The third question is can you get a 70 above relationship with haze without stealing or doing anything suspicious with him???
Anyways thank you for anyone who read this ENTIRE post ( the more power to you guys) and that is all :slight_smile:

@Gower I also have another question can you get figs to go through dinner without running away WITHOUT hanging Fig’s painting and if we purchase the sultan does it increase our observe stat???

1. Shambles is Regina’s pet Gila monster. You can acquire him as a pet if you impress him enough during the foxhunt (ch.4) by searching Regina’s room, and then do the Inner Circle mission (ch.6) and agree to have Shambles hang with you.

2. So much of Haze’s voice comes from my own psyche that I feel ill-equipped to look at Haze from the outside. I think I will let other people answer this one.

3. I’m not sure if you can get Haze above 70 without stealing or being suspicious. My total guess is that you can, but I’m not sure.

4. Hm–I would guess you can get through dinner without hanging the painting. Getting him a great disguise and handling the arrival to Ritornello well will really help. The Sultan shouldn’t give you any “observe”–all it does, aside from costing a tremendous amount, is bump up Figs’ ability to disguise himself longer a good deal.

3 Likes

@Gower I did see the rest of the dream…

Rory and Haze got the others away. Heinrich was presumed dead, and Rory grieved quite a bit. Finally Aunt Primrose got her out of her shell, took her to a ball, and voila! MC there, promoted to Major and in full military regalia, now in Britain as an official attache.

The two reunited, later married, even had a little daughter… and then the winds of war began to blow. Finally MC sent Rory to a family estate in Spain so that she would be safe(she’d be a target in Britain and Germany both), he returned to Germany as war broke out, joined the Brandenburgers, and died at the Eastern Front, I think in 1943.

I woke up as a staff car from the nearest German attache in Spain parked in front of the aforementioned estate to deliver the news. Damn, I’m feeling sad now.

3 Likes

I just came here to say that I really enjoyed Tally Ho. Like more than I enjoyed any of those Marvel movies everyone keeps talking about.

And also, that there’s nothing wrong with Haze. If anything, there’s something wrong with everyone else.

5 Likes

@Gower Hi it’s me again. Sorry to bother you but I’m already in Regina’s room and how do we meet shambles / impress it???

Search the room and Shambles should appear.

Dance if you are soothing+cultured or speak sternly if you are abrasive+persuadey. Being a lion tamer will make this check much easier.

@Gower I didn’t find shambles in Regina’s room and on the parlor scene the inspector suspect that I am light finger Lou and how do I convince him I’m innocent. Here are my stats and choices :

And here are my stats

You have to have

Persuade > 50 for the first choice
Soothing > 70 for the second
Bold > 50 for the third and
Intellect > 50 for the fourth

Each choice would lessen your suspicion by 10%

Also, you could put multiple screenshots in one post. Just hide them using [ details ] insert pic here [ /details ] without the spaces. Please avoid posting one after the another as well since it might trigger the anti-spam system of the forums and lock this thread up. =)

OK thank you for the advice :blush:

[details]

[/details]
what am I supposed to choose now :cold_sweat: ???

These don’t have stat checks on them. This depends on what you did before and who you met up with during the night and what you did during the parlor scene. There are a lot of factors in this.

1 Like

Romance Valentine and go with her to Hollywood.

No stats, just when she tells you she is going to Hollywood after the boat race agree to go with her.