Tall tale of Draigs (WIP) formerly known as Drágóneer (WIP)

Oops :sweat_smile: I feel I’m also responsible for this, so sorry for that.:sweat:

1 Like

:hushed: Yes ma’m :hushed:

3 Likes

Uh oh, looks like Sapphire breathed her fire on you coz you two got seriously burnt, I’m not kidding, I can smell the smoke from here :smile: :smile: :smile:
(I always wanted to say that, but seriously back on topic guys or Rosewood won’t be the only one breathing fire on one of my fave stories, plus I have to make amends :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

You’re going off topic again, @moonwalkerdragon :unamused:

@Lordirish had mentioned looking into being able to host on the thread @jeantown made about dropbox. I took him up on the offer and it’s been working well for me so far without much problem.

4 Likes

Very happy it is working to suit your needs. :smile:

4 Likes

Aya, sorry. I again got over on my head. Sorry.

Yes sir yes ma’am

2 Likes

Why it says @honeymichie Abandoned account… at your page? What that mean?

1 Like

Good to see this back and safe.

2 Likes

How come it’s safe when it says on @honeymichie 'a profile page account abandoned and @M-D-M was last seen 2 days ago (still some hope) and @Aera was last seen at 1st September?
*sigh sorry if I sounded rude or something but I would hate it if this died off.

1 Like

I assume the abandoned account is for the blog and not forum account? There was also one point where @honeymichie had left for reasons and that was what he put on there at that time?

Unless they say they’ve abandoned the story, don’t get too worried. I bet you they are just working out what website works best. @Aera also has 2 youngins and I don’t think @honeymichie’s story is the only one @Aera is working on.

1 Like

Hi guys just dropping to inform you all that this is still very much getting updated.

However, @honeymichie hasn’t found an alternative hosting site. The site needs to be user friendly for him to use. To note, I’m not sure about the abandoned account posted on his account page since he is very active using his google+, hangout, and other forums. My guess its an error post on his part.

@Aera is busy coding honeymichie’s Blood Moon Prophecy (WIP). We expect it to be done this Christmas or valentines next year. Then we’ll start testing it before posting the whole thing. Aera is not MIA, just busy coding the other WIP and not logging in the forum to concentrate coding because distraction for her at the moment is not an option lols.

Me? I’m looking for alternative hosting sites for honeymichie that he’ll feel comfortable with. I am also making sure the story flow leaves no loop hole, while honeymichie is the primary writer he does not want me nor Aera to re-write his stuff without his consent.

If anyone tries the link from dropbox you’ll get Error (404). And just to update the game already reached phase 13 and hopefully we can host it for everyone to play. We’ll try to find some solutions. Thank you everyone, be patient and be happy :blush:

11 Likes

@dashingdon’s dashingdon site has been quite useful. Especially with all the updates to it’s user interface lately.

1 Like

@EmperorHeartless His reader is incompatible therefore we are searching for something else. :blush:

1 Like

Ah, shame. I need my Dragoneer fix.

1 Like

Unfortunately, while Twitter Bootstrap is great at visual framework, it’s accessibility and ARIA attributes are lacking. As an alternative, I’ve coded a screenreader-friendly alternative version of the DashingDon site in hopes that @honeymichie might be able to use it with his text reader. It can be found here: DashingDon: Free ChoiceScript Game Hosting

I’d be happy to make any changes required to make this alternate version work with his software. Please let me know. Thank you! :relaxed:

Also if anyone else with a DashingDon account would take the time to test the new version for any bugs or issues, I would be most appreciative. I haven’t had much extra time to go through everything looking for errors in this new version. Thanks.

24 Likes

@dashingdon Wow, color me impressed. I’ll talk to michie about this. Thanks. I think that set up will do the trick. We’ll inform you if its good or not. Thank you. Wow, that’s real dedicated work just to accommodate one person who had difficulties with the site. I’m really impressed.

6 Likes

@dashingdon I tried the screen-reader and it works for me. Thank you very much. I already made an account and set everything into private for the time being. Thanks for doing this, really. I have not encountered anything buggy about it so I’ll let you know when I do encounter it.

Over all its user friendly now for me and my reader is reading it fine. I’m really grateful to you for doing this.

So for everyone I have set my links into private for the time being. I’ll switch it to public in a few days I have to contact my coder. Also, sorry for my account saying it abandoned. Posted it on the wrong forum. @M-D-M already asked me about it. Sorry for the misunderstanding. That’s all for now see you all in a bit after my work shift thanks.

32 Likes

Say @honeymichie when will you post a public link for the game? Not when you’ll finish the game, but when can we publicly play it? Are you already beta testing since it in a private link?

1 Like

I have no date in mind as to when I’ll switch the private links into public links. I am not doing any beta testing because to be honest only me, my coder, my co-writer, and close friends are playing my games. Resulting into some hilarious conversations and possible procrastination sickness….

As of now BMP is done, but in the process of coding. Drágóneer on the other hand is coded up to phase 23 already, but I asked it to be stopped as to give more focus on BMP. I’m really hoping for BMP to get done.

Currently I’m just relaxing and thinking of joining NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) I won’t write any games per say, but anthologies (short stories) about the characters that I’ve written so far. That’s all I can update on, and I’ll be lurking around. I’ll do post when the public links for the games are up. That I can assure you all. Thanks

15 Likes