Swish - A Basketball Story (Update 25Feb2018) First romance options!

"Cool what’s your last name? "

Weeeelllll it doesn’t really sound that original I mean it sounds weird a kid asking “Hey what’s your last name?” even adults don’t ask it specifically you know. It should be more like “David…?” or something else as the one in-game sounds like he’s interrogating us :sweat_smile:

Alternatively you can add surname blank right after name blank and answer as, “Jordan, Michael Jordan”(or just normal full name lol)

2 Likes

I think the bug gives you both outcomes by mistake cause after I choose to speak up it gives me the speak up outcome and then I click next and it gives me the other outcome you get when you let the MC’s mom do the talking

2 Likes

Ok ill have to edit that code, thanks for the screenshot

1 Like

How bout you make us choose our Archtype like in Nba 2k?

2 Likes

I am currently only planninf on desired position. While i’d love to do that I don’t know if I have the time for depth. Maybe on the reqwritea ill create extra variables relating to this.

If its any consolation prize, I plan on making your position very important.

@Dloading. I fixed the issue but not online currently to upload the fix.

2 Likes

Well get to choose height right

2 Likes

You could add some uniqueness to the story with a signature move like Jordan Kilaganon’s Scorpion Dunk

2 Likes

Fixed this it should flow with the story better now. Thanks for the suggestion.
@majinmike yes mainly in part with position choice.
@Ernest_Choi Not a bad idea…just realized after posting something i have to do another rework. Maybe ill use a stat combo to create a unique variable.
@Dloading @Zodiacwolf01 Your issue should be fixed.

3 Likes

I think it’s broke again. I picked center and got an error.

1 Like

Picked Point Guard and got an error as well. I think you haven’t wrote anything past that part yet but I do like how you wrote the first game. Keep up the great work! Can’t wait to start breaking ankles and doing crazy passes lol

2 Likes

1 Like

@AmericanShakespeare. @Prof_Chaos @MichaelCrank

Whoopa meant to take that out. Not yet written the next part yet just choice.

2 Likes

Yeah I had a feeling that you mistakenly added that part before you were able to complete it. But it was nice to have a sneak peek though

1 Like

Just want everyone too know after next update ill be working on a chapter for Animus. Still working on this, but I love writing that story as well

3 Likes

I know this is pretty far away but I have a question about the endings, will there just be bad, realistic, sad endings? Or will there also be happy endings as well?

2 Likes

I hope,l no ending is bad. There is going to be happy endings, and sad endsings. One were you get injured, another were you dont get drafted, so on and so forth. My goal is for every ending to feel complete and whole, with you feeling pleased.

3 Likes

Nice!
I’m a big basketball fan and I always hoped a game like this could be done, though I always thought it would be way too hard and complicated to happen, I’m very glad I was wrong, and I’m very excited that you’re doing this.
Oh, and maybe so it doesn’t get too complicated you could nail down the positions to guard, forward and center. There isn’t much difference between the two guards and forwards nowadays, so I imagine it would be easier this way.

4 Likes

Nowadays in basketball, there is only a difference in height, nothing else, just the team and the center

2 Likes

@Ernest_Choi. @MAppolo I actually did end up taking out all five and leaving three. I know today’s basketball is different that’s why I kinda go with what I miss, which is old style.

3 Likes

Some Grammar mistakes

Sheer*

Jumping*

Whose*

1 Like