Supra Humanum (WIP - Minor update 4/2/18 - Starting Chapter 2)

I promise, on threat of being shamed as a hypocrite when it comes to false spoilers, that you will not encounter such people until book 2.

3 Likes

Also you cant because of my boon.

If anyone asks, Iā€™m doing my schoolwork today and totally NOT writing my story. :smirk:

2 Likes

You got It Control. :smirk_cat:

3 Likes

Wilco Roger That!

5 Likes

So how is your ā€œschoolworkā€ going right now.

1 Like

senpai!!! where are you?!!

DaNk MeMe

hqdefault

I'm right behind you...

1 Like

how is life treating you?

Well, today was rough. Iā€™m just looking forward to a weekend where I can recharge my batteries for once. Unfortunately, Iā€™ve got some school projects that I need to do over the weekend. No rest for me, I suppose.

3 Likes

Howā€™s your son feeling right now after going to the ER.

A residual cough but heā€™s functioning normally otherwise. Weā€™re pumping him full of medicine to keep him from going back (I hope.)

7 Likes

we have hope you finsh the story and good one at that

I hope that I can finish it too. Though I admit that I have been on a writing hiatus with school work and such. The sad thing is (at least for you, the reader) I will be starting grad school after this semester is over (a new development since August). The end goal is a doctorate but I havenā€™t decided if I will focus on security, cryptography or machine learning. My inner geek is pleased but I miss writing about my fictional AI. I will definitely try to make some progress during my break.

12 Likes

I will be waiting for your progress.

Hello everyone. I stand at the edge of my undergrad career, with one final standing between me and graduation. Yay, me!

So, an update as to whatā€™s going on. My original game plan was going to be: graduate, get a job, write my story. Well, life throws opportunities your way and sometimes you gotta take them.

I was offered a GA spot to be able to attend grad school and focus on either InfoSec or start building a thesis with a doctorate in mind. If I take the latter, it will likely be in the AI field, ironically enough. All that to say, my ā€œdowntimeā€ that was going to be my writing time will be diminished while I start researching and fine tuning my possible thesis.

I still intend to follow through with this story but not at the aggressive pace that I started out with.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who has read and liked my story while I was out. I hope to catch up with everyone soon. Take care!

21 Likes

Dude, that is awesome! Congrats!!

Great job man, youā€™ll do great :+1:
On the bright side if you get the doctorate at least you can fully use the ai withought worrying if you got anything wrong about them

Glad to hear how things are progressing with your degree! Good luck to you and your family, and at least Supra Humanum is here when you have the time for it.

Good luck i hope you do well in the AI field. Just remember if your program starts calling you Dave, Aggressively uninstallā€¦

5 Likes