Supra Humanum (WIP - Minor update 4/2/18 - Starting Chapter 2)

Well, your rail gun is an excuse in and of itself for the attack craft scene. However, what happens when you’re taking out multiple guards, 2 more “aircraft” and at least one heavy mech. Might be a few more things that are waiting for you in the warehouse.

You’re going to have a lot of explaining to do.

I would believe if you said that. I would be thinking no way in hell this guy just did that, and just shrug it off as a glorified story. I still think dying is a myth so I suggest not taking my advice/word/questions for more than face value.

Lucy you got some splaining to do…

2 Likes

I almost typed that myself. I forget that you are a part of the Old Guard.

Old guard is in the early 30s now wow…thinking on @Sophia’s threads average, yea I guess your right…:older_man::guardsman: guess we’re like rhino and control then everyone else is dove and peregrine.

Ok I got it, I jumped up to one aircraft blew open the cockpit crashed it into the other jumping out just before firing its tow line into the mech and blowing out its hydraulics with my railgun and landing on the head of one guard and chucking a knife at the other

4 Likes

That sounded like something strait out of a terminator movie, damn. I can actually see that play out in my head. But for some reason I keep thinking the knife is a plastic fork, and I don’t know why.

3 Likes

Or last action hero, Rambo, pretty much any sci-fi action thriller.
Rhino: Mc why did you kill him with a fork?
Mc: I ran out of spoons.
Rhino: Hah!

3 Likes

Shouldn’t it be I ran out of knives.

Those were some weirdly badass movies xD

No no no knives are for shaving and eating steak gotta look good for the public and eat all that protein.

@Legion13 yes yes they were loved em.

What about instead of a fork use a spork. [Insert spork meme here]

I could see rhino peregrine and the Mc all sitting down having a beer and wine talking about the mission having this very conversation.

1 Like

Don’t you know they but a ban on sporks under the assault weapon ban. They are more deadly than rail guns. Throw a spork at a ship and bam it comes crashing down.

1 Like

I am not over here taking notes, getting ideas and specifically mentioning spoons.

All of this talk of action movies of my childhood and “tweens.” It is making the nostalgia well up inside of me.

Edit 2: For the record, Rhino will be hitting a whiskey, bourbon or scotch. Whatever is handy at the time. Dove is on the opposite end of the spectrum, having a fruity mixed drink or a sweet wine.

5 Likes

What about sporks or even its lesser counter part forks.
20 sporky characters

I think MREs mostly come with forks or spoons. Military vets can correct me if I am wrong.

Can I kill someone with it either by scooping their eye balls out, forking them out, or you know strait up throw the spoon fast enough it goes through the persons head.

No, just no.

20 disgusted characters

Bevely hills cop (for the comedy action), Raiders of the lost ark, Big trouble in little china, They live (awesomely hokey film), Escape from new york, Total recall (the original), Demolition man, Leon the professional (kinda Sad action film), Universal soldier (cant forget that), the Fith element, Showdown in little toykyo (because Dolph is a awesome actor). I cant think of many more action films from the 80s and 90s.

umm ive eaten them a lot not a soldier though and most had weird multi-funtion sporks, spoons, or forks depending on the mre pack

…i think that would drastically up the MPA equivalent rating.

Anyway @IronRaptor what is Peregrine’s fave alcoholic beverage, and how effective is it on the mc (i dont think we asked before, or i should say i couldn’t find it in the chat)

1 Like

But coked out Gary Oldman though…

Eh, maybe for simplicity’s sake I will leave it at forks and spoons. It will be a one off joke anyway.

Nobody asked. There is a planned scene in a bar where MC will lament on the nanites’ ability to remove all of the good parts of drinking as well as the bad.

Peregrine is young and will essentially drink like a college student on Spring Break. From stereotypical tequila to jager bombs to beers (micro brew to cheap swill.) I am working on fine tuning his character but he will probably be the most laid back.

3 Likes