Supra Humanum (WIP - Minor update 4/2/18 - Starting Chapter 2)

I’m glad I’m not making a cameo I don’t want to be full of holes. Also, @IronRaptor does the team have a R&D team.

1 Like

Among other things, Control handles the creation of equipment. He has “contacts” that provided him your smart gun, the smart grenades, etc. How he knows people that creates nanotech weaponry, well, we don’t know. Though as the story continues, he’ll also help with the acquisition of better equipment for the rest of your team.

1 Like

Then does he know you have nano bots

1 Like

He is the only one who knows.

1 Like

So is he your creator or involved in something like that.

1 Like

That information is classified.

3 Likes

And now I just gathered another piece of info from you yaaaay

The only thing you know is that Control knows something. Yet you lack details.

1 Like

Info is still info regardless of details. There is also another question the other people he is buying the nanotech from must know about it or else they couldn’t create it. @IronRaptor am I onto something. Who are his contacts. The creators of you? Or something bigger.

You are on to nothing beyond Control having contacts with people who can build conceptual tech.

You aren’t the only thing in the world to utilize nanotech, after all.

Ah, but the devil is in the details and that is where I will burn you. Keep that in mind when playing. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I shall cleanse your soul!

I could roast you so much with this but I won’t. So there people who know about nano tech which means there has to be at least more of us on this planet. If people can create augments for nano tech people why would they be doing this for one person there is no market for it. So there are more nano humans on earth and we may or may not fight each other or gang up on our creators and kill them.

Considering your name, you would risk casting yourself out. (Mark 5:9)

2 Likes

You cannot roast me, I am the author. I have already given you an example of an item using nanotech in game. There are other items that use nanotech in ways similar to your own weaponry. Your edge is how the AI interfaces with the items.

To clarify on a much earlier point, you are the only human with nanotech inside your body. (For now, at least.)

Oh yeah. Even if you parodied Legion from Mass Effect, he still quoted that Scripture when taking on that name.

3 Likes

Hehehe I know didn’t know people read Bible xD

HISSSSSS!
Dy clean only…

2 Likes

Who says I can’t roast you other than forum mods and you. Also there has to be a back up of another person with nano bots in them in case the original test subject failed. The creator has to be smart enough to at least a few copies. He is smart enough to do this in the first place. In science you always do multiple trials to ensure consistent results.

You should answer “no” if you really wanted that info to be totally classified :"

1 Like

Not if he wants to mislead us :see_no_evil:

Eh, I don’t care about high level details and I don’t lie. shrugs What I do get a little irritated about is when someone thinks they can run 2 miles with such a little fact.

Case in point

Listen up, being in IT and having been in management, I appreciate redundancy. I also know about how to destroy data (Not that hard). Not everything that led to your creation is gone. I hinted as much earlier in the thread. However at the present there is only you. I know why. You do not.

You are welcome to guess but when you think you know my story better than I, then we start having issues.

3 Likes