Supra Humanum (WIP - Minor update 4/2/18 - Starting Chapter 2)

It is funny, if we were writing this story back in the 70s, our robotic people of the future would look and handle much differently than they would now.

No.

Is it dove
20 curious characters

Could be Control or even the Villain whose name I forgotā€¦

1 Like

Yea true
gotta admit though those two defiantly fit for the more cheapo end of the bionics that seem to be available in this story, probably donā€™t cost much either.

Jenson seems like they are in the military feild while denton seems like they might barely be cut out for swat.

1 Like

Williamson? No. You are correct that Control is ā€œme.ā€

I will definitely agree to that. Let us pretend that Genosā€™ hardware is experimental military grade prototypes. Our comrades are currently using military surplus or high end police or obsolete Confed gear.

Now we get into the iffy area of our civilians. Now, atheletes would like leg enhancements to make you run around 60. Which is the speed of our bionic man and Lynx. However, I donā€™t think the average user will want augs like that. I think augs will be applied sparingly and depending on peopleā€™s jobs or hobbies.

2 Likes

I must be missing something I havenā€™t seen control in the story.

In Chap 1, he gives you your briefing. He will also come in and give commands in Chapter 2. You will physically see him at the end of Chapter 2 and be in his office for a debriefing in Chapter 3.

1 Like

BTW did you see this thread?

https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/nebulas-adding-a-video-game-writing-category/30406/2

1 Like

I did! I think once this is complete and I have some surplus cash, I will join.

2 Likes

Too bad ill never be able to buy this game.

Cameo someone is giving cameos

I would like to be in game ( not like how I was in sophiaā€™s game (a coincidence) )

You guys are really making me want to write Chapter 3.

2 Likes

Well Self control is very necessary. You should be thankful to us for this practice. :triumph::joy:

Seriously though you should do things methodically and the way you planned them.

1 Like

Waitā€¦does that mean chapter 2 is already doneā€¦

Summary

No, I am in a rut. I want to do more character development and less combat atm. Still, it is necessary.

Does that mean I am going to be a henchman or underling of William.

Nooooooooo gasps :scream:

No, Williamson is going to fill you with holes, if he had his way. Unless you take a bribe or something. :thinking:

Then do it, GOSH!! LOL

1 Like

Butā€¦butā€¦ Chapter 2 and variables that are necessary to write the conversations that youā€™ll have.Theyā€™re the only things keeping me from writing Chapter 3 in earnest atm. I am tempted to write a ā€œtrunkā€ all the way through chapter 2 to get me to 3. The trick is getting all of the branches down to the end as well.

Some of the short stories that Iā€™ve posted in here will be appearing in the upcoming chapter. Personally, Iā€™m looking forward to the bar scene and the introduction of the last RO. I think I can slip in a few cameos at the bar. Whether they come back later on down the road, weā€™ll see.

4 Likes

You do what you gonna do :smile:

Besides waiting is not gonna kill us

1 Like