Supra Humanum (WIP - Minor update 4/2/18 - Starting Chapter 2)

:fearful: gasps I honestly have not seen your WiP but sounds cool Iā€™ll read nw

Nuclear?

1 Like

Tentatively. Especially since I am using other sources of energy elsewhere. (I.e. cold fusion, dark matter.)

1 Like

O.o Unstable stuff now my interest is even more peaked

Letā€™s zoom it, shall we?

Another zoomā€¦

Does this scene contain a secret message, IronRappy? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

I told you earlier in this thread that there would be a character named after you. There you are. :slight_smile: Granted I leave it to dilligent readers of the thread to find the details about her and the role she will play. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I believe youā€™re going to make her a villainā€¦

1 Like

shrugs

20 mysterious and ambiguous characters.

3 Likes

Sounds fairly accurate xD Or if she isnā€™t a villain: morally ambiguous. XD

She is morally neutral atm. She is another AI. Your AIā€™s ā€œsisterā€ in fact. That is all that I will reveal from that scene.

4 Likes

Ooh, didnā€™t see that coming. This will make the MCā€™s relationship with the AI all the more interestingā€¦ I wonā€™t tempt you to divulge any furtherā€¦but Iā€™m definitely eager to read more chapters.

I will still entertain theories but I wonā€™t give specifics.

Sheā€™s AIā€™s evil sister like Red Queen from Resident Evil :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

No, she is not. She does have an agenda though.

I know this is kinda weird to ask but @IronRaptor do you still have your prototype book because I kind of want to read it.

The sad thing is, the IF game has more progress and detail than the book. The notes are the interesting tidbits and they are locked in my head. Ask questions and Iā€™ll give you my ideas, if it wonā€™t spoil the story totally.

How many books is this going to be.

762,123 booksā€¦:smirk:

1 Like

9 more seasons or 97 more years worth of content. Whatever comes first. shrugs

(The Mercā€™s series will be a trilogy. However I have left enough room to allow myself to do other stories within the universe. i.e. A story involving the Confed navy. )

2 Likes

Will you ever do a collaboration with Sophia

Iā€™m not doing so already? :thinking:

checks the dining room scenes, castle courtyard scenes

Iā€™d do a project together, if we both had the time and werenā€™t already doing projects of our own right now.

1 Like