Supra Humanum (WIP - Minor update 4/2/18 - Starting Chapter 2)

Ok I know for a fact the AI cleared your mind of your origin story it is the only thing that would make sense. The kill switch is to prevent the AI from spilling the beans,but it hacked and now can slowly reveal the truth if they know it.

Well, I have been up front about the “why” you were created since the very beginning. I see no reason to try and be mysterious about info freely given.

not disagreeing with you that is a semi-classic Ai story there for scifi rouge soldiers

How else would you know to fight like that the AI must have some sort of military program. You don’t learn the stuff you do in the game from just being a merc. You gotta have a source for your ability to kill as efficient as you do.

I could think of a few reasons, I already have. :wink:

Gotta do something with the military. Do you know how persistent I am. I will bug you until you come out with the story.

The AI being a military program? No.

What about you being in the military.

Or police, PMC, you could even learn a lot of this from being in frontier lands.

Yea you know walk into the police station basement get drugged up then have your body infused with an AI seems legit,

Psh, what does the police care about sticking an AI in you? You are going about it all wrong.

Judge dredd war time legit…

2 Likes

Smart gun origin partly confirmed.

What if the antagonist did it. Build a super soldier leave him wait for him to grow up then train him as he hunts him.

1 Like

Again, I have already given the reader a “why”. I have left out the “who”, “how” and “when.”

There is one more question that I will not feed you.

In fact, the “who” is not going to be told in this book. There will be hints and red herrings.

First gen Gov contracted Corporation Military Experiment into Next gen Super-soldier for combat against the new wave of future Cybernetic Warriors and Criminals. the experiment was a wash everyone but you died or was killed off. You escaped due to help your Ai have a Slave protocol that was damaged or Unshackled due to outside help

Gun is merge between Deus Ex, the LawGiver, and Ultaviolet.

Really I am just seeing how many cliches you put in the book.

You have given gusses based off cliches. I think your accusation is unfounded. People can also take expected cliches and do a twist because they are expected…

1 Like

Consider for a minute the Genre its bound to happen…

They are completely unfounded, and that is my point. If I can guess your plot off of unfounded accusations that means its going to be a B grade book.