Supra Humanum (WIP - Minor update 4/2/18 - Starting Chapter 2)

What’s the conversion rate of rupees to dollars?

1 INR = 0,01560 USD (20 poor characters)

Or 1 dollar = 64 INR

How much would it take? :wink:

With money? Mainly dealing with Steam or Patreon…

Well, I think he meant Zelda currency instead of the Indian currency.

Well, I am trying to write at the moment but it’s a little hard since I’m the only one watching my kid. Good times.

enough to buy a nanny.

Now, I would definitely be down for that. Pay for a nanny to entertain/teach my kid and I’ll write full time.

Pft… I’ll be your manny. If that means you finish the game faster! :stuck_out_tongue:

If you were @IronRaptor son’s nanny I would worry about that child

Getting some serious taskmaster vibes. :wink:

Summary

3 Likes

Pssh a whip really. I am more of a fan of flogging or using The Rack. Watch them scream in agony begging for mercy while being torn apart slowly. That really helps me think and do creative writing.

1 Like

I expect this in the Kingdoms form not here :sweat_smile:

Exact reason why I am the King of Entropy

Why not a Reading of war and Peace in its original russian, by Gilbert Gottfried And then Let them watch Twilight Saga Repeatedly.

I liked War and Peace to be honest, but twilight hurts you as well, so it really isn’t a valid method.

But in its original language by gottfried?

I had to read the original Tale of Two Cities twice, The Tempest three times, Moby dick once, Dr. Jekyll and Mr hyde, etc. etc. So I am used to old English. However, if it is not in English I am screwed.

Yea its originally written in Russian :cry: Dr. j and Mr Hyde was pretty good i think i might have read Moby dick in high school two cities sounds likesomething i might have read in schoolas well but not sure.
But could you imagine Gilbert Gottfried reading War and peace in Russian to Children? :thinking::rofl:
I dont know who would hate it more the kids or him.

I always forget that Hosted Games stories take years to make.

Depends on the author and how much time they have on their hands.