Supra Humanum (WIP - Minor update 4/2/18 - Starting Chapter 2)

My condolences on C&C 4, you can join my support group if you wish. Alright so I think of continually low-humanity AI will probably end up like CABAL. CABAL didn’t utilize overly technical language 24/7 but did “predict” GDI’s movements and such. Otherwise he just spoke with a great deal of maliciousness (and went rogue, deciding to kill everyone).

The concept of Legion might make an appearance in the game somehow, if I can work it in seamlessly.

CABAL…okkaaaayyy Full overlord mode.
yea he had the same thought processes just didn’t give probabilities just suggestions and descent into madness

Well at best you can have EVA. Pure analysis without the psychosis but without any shown humanity. If this is the eventual destination, I think the best way to track it would be AI humanity plus your own.

Well you are the influence on your AI
So its Gradual Humanity plus your actions to increase or decrease it over time makes sense

1 Like

Though now that I’m thinking of it, @augustus27 and CABAL would be best friends.

Who or what is CABAL?

Evil AI that seeks to eradicate humans and rule the world with its units.

1 Like

Oh cool, yeah I would be friends with it (then betray it)

1 Like

If he doesn’t betray you first. :wink:

Details, details
20 characters

That sounds great, kinda give me a Mass Effect vibe.

1 Like

Less Reapers, more Skynet and you’ll have the right idea. I don’t picture this “worst case scenario” happening in this book unless you intentionally pursue it. It will be considered a bad end that will NOT carry over into the future.

3 Likes

It might detect your stress levels and such and realize the deception
I’m sorry Dave…

3 Likes

does that mean your planning on making a second book?

1 Like

Today’s scene writing inspiration:

Summary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyI7W_EMZiw

WE GET TO PLAY BASEBALL!!! :scream:

um, no. That is not the take away.

1 Like

You know that is defiantly what we should take from that video
@IronRaptor is telling us PLAY BALL!

1 Like

Do… WE GET THE SUPERMAN HAIR CURL!!! :scream:

Maybe we get to wear capes?..FLY that’s it we can fly it was so obvious. :crazy_face: