Supra Humanum (WIP - Minor update 4/2/18 - Starting Chapter 2)

Well the d and d club is full of dictator dms, anime club is full of wearable, rocket club isn’t for me, really there is no club for me. I’ve gained much hatred my last year and the year before so either I go to a club where everyone hates me for being me or just be a floater. And if I tell my parents they over react and take away everything I have for being so negative.

Nothing is wrong with floating. Hell I had the same issue I liked chess board games, and gambling so… I formed a chess club and helped form a afterschool activities club.
Just find something you like doing and make your own club

I don’t think you understand how much people hate me for knowing this stuff. They are always telling me to shut up, or kill yourself, and if I join a club I am afraid that will happen there as well.

Floating works. By the time I left HS I was doing Chorus, D&D, programming, White Wolf games, co-captain of the tennis team, Beta Club and various other groups. I had friends ranging from cheerleaders, football players, geeks, nerds and even weird folks. We didn’t have a true gaming club until after I left, made me sad.

You do know what floating means right

I get it bro. People don’t like being shown up or threatened. High School is not meant to help encourage those who excel, it ends up holding back everyone else to the lowest common denominator’s skills.

1 Like

I wish I was dumber and was good at sports because that is how all the kids get popular these days. Sports is the most important thing at my school. I am going to bed now. I am surprised on how

In 5 years time you will look back at that comment in shock
Your intelligence is something that will take you far after high school if you use it. Sports is good yes but not a career that most can handle as most get injured early ans learn a backup trade for when the do get injured.
Be happy that you are smart in high school it may not work for you but the rest of your life it will

2 Likes

That not going to be the case when searching for job

2 Likes

I’m going to bed now feeling much more of a stronger certain emotion than I did before

Hopefully good ones. Sweet dreams bud.

2 Likes

Ill just say they will be impactful in the next 24 hours of my life. :wink:

1 Like

What happened within the last 30 minutes when I go off?

Why this thread is suddenly filled with emotional comments? :cry:
What am I missing?

Honestly, I don’t know but I’m staying out of it.

1 Like

Nanites, Railguns, laser weapons, AI controlling your Nanites learning from you, 3 laws of robotics and it’s ever important on law 0
There we go on track

Thank you.
Can I get the review of those 3 (+1) robotic laws? I need to refresh this old memory.

Isaac Asimov’s “Three Laws of Robotics”

A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

2 Likes

Have you ever noticed that sci-fi doesn’t seem to bind AI or robots controlled by them to those laws? (Hal 9000, GlaDOS, SKYNET, etc…) I’ll just leave that here… (discuss.)

2 Likes

well if they had followed the laws of robotic Hollywood wouldn’t have a plot for their movies.

1 Like

Thank you for the review :pray:

Now, to protect the humanity, robots should not harm humanity.

'cuz, they thought that their A.I. was too stupid to harm a human themselves?

1 Like