Supra Humanum (WIP - Minor update 4/2/18 - Starting Chapter 2)

I have the same problem with drama, and anything related to drama

No, Iā€™m not talking about this wip. (no worries) Science is justā€¦ not my thing.

Same, I hate science because it makes no sense, and it confuses me so much.

1 Like

I thought you were the scientist in this combo?

meme

download

1 Like

Where could you have possibly come up with an idea like that? Also what combo are you referring to.

Running around Sees armor :open_mouth::drooling_face: Pretty Pretty Shiny shiny Steals armor And Magazine YONK! Runs off Snooze you loose

You liked this threadā€¦ :neutral_face:

And you were explaining what time travel was.

1 Like

That doesnā€™t mean anything, and your point still proves nothing. Just give this socially awkward person a bone for trying to be empathic. Itā€™s not easy being a sociopath in todayā€™s society.

Naah.
One day, you tell us something about quantum mechanics. :thinking:

HOLI FUKKIN KUAnTUM MEKANIK. :scream:

I mean, yeah quantum mechanic is about a matter being in more than a single state at the same timeā€¦

I mean, are you really 15 y.o.? :fearful:
Quantum Mechanics is a university-grade subject, and I donā€™t remember discussing Quantum Mechanics on my High-School (unless for those who are joining the Science Olympiad, I think) :thinking:

I believe everyone at here considers the subject of QM as ā€œa holy teaching of science that shouldnā€™t be desecrated.ā€
Iā€™m quite surprised myself when you said that your age is 15.

TL;DR
Yep. Youā€™re a fukkin genius, boy :laughing:

1 Like

My iq is only 129 when I had the test when I was 3>x>6 years old

You know thatā€™s not what I mean :expressionless:

Once, I got 134.
But I guess it has been free-falling ever since :laughing:

then what do you mean.

15 yo talking about QM is quite an unusual sight.

Only few kiddos on my class that can endure the talk about modern physics.

But, I guess Iā€™m glad that I can found one (and probably another one) on this site :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t4: :laughing:

Would you prefer I talk about derivatives and vector planes. Would that be more normal.
I would go into abstract algebra but I am pretty sure itā€™d derail the topic much.

1 Like

Well, yea it would be ā€œmoreā€ normal :thinking:

But then, those topics doesnā€™t have much spot on IF.

I mean,

Is not something thatā€™s as shocking as quantum mechanics.

I like theoretical science, such as hyper cubes, mobius strips, Klein bottles, quantum mechanics, quantum computers, FTL, wormholes, and much more. I learn this stuff at home not at school. School isnā€™t for smart people.

1 Like

Well, smart people no need to go to school, donā€™t they? :wink:

Besides, everyone has their own preference.
Thatā€™s the reason why we all are here, arenā€™t we?

Iā€™m used to be a crazy mad for theoretical science just like you, but I guess it has changed now :thinking:

Iā€™m more into practical science. A more simple science.

Rick and Morty reference detected. The statement is kinda true too.

4 Likes

Well once you get older you learn what use is this going to be for me. Unless your going into a field that uses it, it serves no purpose to you, thus you lose your interest in that particular subject matter.

Dayum. I donā€™t realize it.

Ok, to be fair, I donā€™t know what is Rick and Morty.
I just know that is somekind ofā€¦ a show? an animation?
:open_hands:t4: