Supra Humanum (WIP - Minor update 4/2/18 - Starting Chapter 2)

That’s not control. That’s deception. And I think you just spoiled me a fake spoiler.

1 Like

Like some of your characters, Control is me. :wink: I can say whatever I want.

2 Likes

I’m 15 Sophia, a very dumb 15 year old. Though does age matter for a measurement of intellect or did society and old beliefs just cloud our minds on what really matters, what the person has made himself into. We aren’t here for a long time we are here for a good time.

1 Like

Your kidding? You always sound like my preaching grandfather. (Also 15)

Mate, I assure you I also 15 but trust me, you one of smartest people I know in this age group

1 Like

I can assure you I am not that smart.

Wow, RO poll is going in an unexpected direction atm. Guess I’ll have to wait for the masses to show up.

I’m waiting for the 6th one.

2 Likes

She’s one of my three favorites.

1 Like

Say that to other forum members such as @Vergil16

Who is she?

@IronRaptor why does @Sophia want me to give feedback on her wip so badly. Its not like I can give that good of input.

Because you’re giving yourself too little credit and are actually quite good ?

1 Like

I only gave 3 good suggestions out of 107 posts, and they weren’t even that good. I seriously don’t get why people always think I give myself to little credit. I’ve seen people do much better suggestions than I could ever offer.

You hold yourself well in science chats.

Anyways, do what you’re comfortable with.

1 Like

Anyways I’ll get those typos to you asap.

hey this guys talk about science and great things…so I don’t want to ruin that

Not because you are 15 years old means that you are stupid, there are people who are 40-50 years old and do not even know how to turn on a phone, besides you are practically the only one that really helps Juan with his game (I only make silly comments or talk about One or another thing) so for me you’re no fool

what happen with me ?

They think you’ll wage RO warfare now that I have a RO poll going in here.

ha! the beutifull reputation you have @Vergil16.

And why do they say that I will be me? Can be anyone!

Typical you start two wars and some discussions and you are already a creator of war

Verg is the paladin in shining armor it’s instinct to protect their lord and ladies honor and dignity.