Supra Humanum (WIP - Minor update 4/2/18 - Starting Chapter 2)

I’m going to file that under “An eneny will use this.” I like it!

As for the MC - I think I’m going to narrow it down to dagger, stiletto and the katar.

2 Likes

Well, if I had an actual lightsaber I wouldn’t need anything else… just saying… :wink:

Tbh, if it were me (and thankfully it is not), I’d drop the Ka-Bar, keep the Bowie, and go with something like a stiletto (a stabbing knife with a long, thin blade [Needle from GoT, modern switchblades…]). I mean, you have a chopper (Bowie) and… a skinning knife (Karambit). shrug Just my two cents.

I dont know if I’m sad or glad that none of my suggestions made it on the list

If we can use swords we should be able to light it on fire. Flaming swords are a must.

2 Likes

Indeed. All swords should be flaming… eyes @Sophia (I feel like it’s a running joke by now. :wink: )

Fear not, I have you covered.

2 Likes

Alright, thinking about stilettos brings me to something else -

I don’t want to go overboard on stats (especially with things like energy and notoriety being a thing I’ll tack on later. Do we want to track how “stealthy” we are vs. something like being a brawler or fighting people head on? The other option would be just let the story flow and assume you can sneak up on people?

1 Like

Personally, I love stat checks so I would say stealth vs not stealth

3 Likes

Using silenced ranged weapons???

1 Like

I like stats but I can understand some people’s distaste for them.
Remember singing the pink panther theme song while your tiptoeing about, stealthy it does not make.
Sneaking about and firing a gun silent you are not even with silenced guns they ain’t perfect.

so that mean if someone hack or throw a EMP granade we are practically useless against the enemy? ( in electronics weapons )

that scene is with the nanomachines of the senator?

how will work that? for what I see a lich is a kind of undean magician

I’m on stat check stealth team too

1 Like

I just thought of grenade that is an improved flash bang a Quasar pulse grenade. However to use this you have to buy an eye upgrade to block the rays or else you will go blind.

Isnt the MC part of a team…so…wouldnt they also go blind?

I smell fallout :no_mouth::no_mouth:

Well, the EMP grenade would act more like the Fallout pulse grenade as it would take out (pure) electronics.

Make it a team upgrade. Except they get retractable shades where your is installed in your eyes.

I have been summo-

Oh wait. He’s just looking at me creepily.

fades into the darkness again

4 Likes

Well, if we are to use it properly alongside the rest of our team. We shouldn’t even be looking at the blast when we deploy a flash bang. For instance., https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4VJaNVHa88, shows police deploying a flashbang when seeking to gain entry into a house. The upgrade may be unnecessary.

You can’t have something that isn’t connected to the internet or a wifi network. The smart grenade can only be armed through a peer-to-peer network that is made by your physical touch.

These are your own nanites, this scene and its variations existed long before I even learned about the senator.

I was making a joke about WoW culture. No magic here.

1 Like

A Viking Seax knife is similar to the Bowie but definitely unique - that way you can use the same basic fighting technique but still have some differences.

3 Likes